Spouse Visa financial requirements

Old Sep 15th 2017, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Emily_simpson873 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Spouse Visa financial requirements

Hi guys, so ii'm aware that for a spouse visa you usually must have a minimum salary of £18,600 per year however i have just been doing some further research and I have found that there has been some changes regarding the requirements ( https://iasservices.org.uk/new-rulin...sa-applicants/ ) for those who are unable to meet this, and that it will be treated in a different manor rather than just decline your Visa, i was just wondering if anyone has applied for a spouse visa who is unable to meet the requirements since the new changes have been announced.

- Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 15th 2017, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa financial requirements

Originally Posted by Emily_simpson873
Hi guys, so ii'm aware that for a spouse visa you usually must have a minimum salary of £18,600 per year however i have just been doing some further research and I have found that there has been some changes regarding the requirements ( https://iasservices.org.uk/new-rulin...sa-applicants/ ) for those who are unable to meet this, and that it will be treated in a different manor rather than just decline your Visa, i was just wondering if anyone has applied for a spouse visa who is unable to meet the requirements since the new changes have been announced.

- Thanks in advance.
think the factors the would be looking at would be keeping families with kids apart. With your circumstances, mentioned in your other thread, I doubt they would lower the requirement
Old Sep 15th 2017, 1:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa financial requirements

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
think the factors the would be looking at would be keeping families with kids apart. With your circumstances, mentioned in your other thread, I doubt they would lower the requirement
I agree. It appears that the financial requirements would only be relaxed in 'exceptional circumstances', and the OP's circumstances do not seem to fit that criteria.