April 2016-17 fees announced

Old May 26th 2017, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2016-17 fees announced

His 2016 p60 shows 20,100. And it might be the same this year, he is just waiting for his latest p60.Is it enough? I'm worried with the house. Thank you very much for your help

Last edited by diane1982; May 26th 2017 at 7:37 am.
Old May 27th 2017, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

His 2016 p60 shows 20,100. And it might be the same this year, he is just waiting for his latest p60.Is it enough? I'm worried with the house. I need advise on what are we going to indicate about the house being on sale, what are the information or documents we need to provide. Please,if there is anyone who has the same case as mine. Kindly give me tips on what to do. Thank you very much for your help
Old May 27th 2017, 8:08 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diane1982
His 2016 p60 shows 20,100. And it might be the same this year, he is just waiting for his latest p60.Is it enough? I'm worried with the house. I need advise on what are we going to indicate about the house being on sale, what are the information or documents we need to provide. Please,if there is anyone who has the same case as mine. Kindly give me tips on what to do. Thank you very much for your help
If he has remained in the UK working then that should be fine providing he has been earning above the threshold of £18,600 for the last six months. If you intend to meet the financial requirements through salaried income then you don't need to worry about including the house sale in the application.
Old May 27th 2017, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

My husband had been working on the same company for almost 3 decades. Yes we will use the salary threshold. Thank you so much. You help me a lot😊 just want to ask one more thing, is it really necessary that all documents should be certified?. Thanks again.

Last edited by diane1982; May 27th 2017 at 9:16 am.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Usman Wahla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighCaper
I just read the document with proposed fees for 2016/2017 Settlement Fee - £1195. WOW I've just picked myself up from the floor ������
Hi, I was just check my settlement visa fee for spouse visa from UAE and it came 1962 USD which is approximately 1565 £. Does this application fee vary on your location ?
Old Jun 20th 2017, 8:38 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Usman Wahla
Hi, I was just check my settlement visa fee for spouse visa from UAE and it came 1962 USD which is approximately 1565 £. Does this application fee vary on your location ?
The fee is the same no matter which country you're applying from. Current settlement (spouse) visa fee is £1,464.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Jun 20th 2017 at 8:44 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2017, 9:39 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Usman Wahla
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
The fee is the same no matter which country you're applying from. Current settlement (spouse) visa fee is £1,464.
The fee is fixed; any difference is based on the exchange rate the Home Office is using.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 2:05 am
Just Joined

Abigael is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritInParis
The fee is fixed; any difference is based on the exchange rate the Home Office is using.
Yes ,that is right!
Mine is goes 1,889usd which may increase.
My application done by last month 24th of May 2017

And they say it may goes up.
Old Mar 14th 2019, 1:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Thread now closed .
New thread has been stickied.