Advice on "Register as British Citizen" UK Mother

Old Feb 25th 2018, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

rayboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on "Register as British Citizen" UK Mother

Hi I seem to be encountering one difficulty after another in this application process with no obvious help available.

1/ Registered on VFS Global to Enrol my Biometric Data however when I go to log in keep getting message "email and password are not matched" any suggestions as there is no helpline.

2/ Paid nearly $10 au to UKVI service to ask if I could have my Original documents including: Mum and Dad's original passport (which I borrowed) Mum's birth certificate, my birth certificate and my current passport with current 'Right of Abode for UK" enclosed certified by VFS Global Certification Service and even with follow up emails still have not received a reply.
If you know of a secure service to send Originals over and back I would be most appreciative!!

3/ The reason for the second question is that I can send my originals by registered Aust Post over but can not have them returned registered Aust Post and can not afford them to go missing. If anyone could suggest an alternative it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Ray

Last edited by rayboy; Feb 26th 2018 at 1:19 am. Reason: To clarify question 2/
Old Feb 28th 2018, 8:32 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on "Register as British Citizen" UK Mother

1) Sounds like an IT issue. Can't help you there.

2) You'll need to send the originals to Liverpool. If you send them by courier then ensure to use the physical street address:

UKVI
6 Union Street
LIVERPOOL
L3 9AF
UNITED KINGDOM

UKVI has a habit of using incorrect or obscure versions of its addresses which are understood by Royal Mail but not courier companies.

3) Australia Post doesn't operate in the UK. You can have them returned by courier but you will need to make the arrangements.

"If you require your documents to be returned by courier, you must make your own
arrangements for this. You must also provide a pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope/package, and ensure that the courier can collect form our Liverpool office when notified that the envelope/package is ready, and provide full contact details so that the collection can be arranged."
Old Feb 28th 2018, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

rayboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice on "Register as British Citizen" UK Mother

Hi thank you for your advice can anyone suggest a courier service?
Cheers Ray