about spouse visa

Old Mar 5th 2018, 12:16 am
Just Joined

ajmz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default about spouse visa

iam a british married to saudi .. i have moved with him to saudi arabia and currently we have 4 children.they all british Cìtz

his a buisness owner. we are planing to go back to uk. he always gets a vist visa for visiting the uk .. now we are going to apply a spouse visa for him.

i dont work. he does.. he have saving for meeting financial they are asking for ..

for the housing letter how do i do it. although we are planing to stay in hotel then rent a property or staying with parents for couble a days before renting ...

what u suggesting to do

thanks
Old Mar 18th 2018, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

ajmz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: about spouse visa

up
Old Mar 18th 2018, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: about spouse visa

Originally Posted by ajmz
for the housing letter how do i do it. although we are planing to stay in hotel then rent a property or staying with parents for couble a days before renting ...

what u suggesting to do

thanks
Have a look at the link below to start with -

https://www.tameside.gov.uk/housing/inspections/ukentry

The number of rooms required for your family of six (2 adult and 4 children) depends on the room size and the children's age.

If you are staying with your parents, they need to write a letter for the application to say that they are happy to let your family live with them.