2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Old Jun 23rd 2017, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

shynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond reputeshynes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Originally Posted by OlympicRudi
No problem. Isn't 46 days outside priority processing times?
Anyway good luck, though I spent a year living in Toronto after uni & if I could have stayed I probably would never leave there. Love that city except maybe the temperature extremes compared to the uk!
Is there a specific priority processing time listed somewhere? As far as I was aware VFS states they cannot guarantee a certain timeline with priority. But now 47 days and counting seems rather extreme to me! Especially considering those who did not pay the extra 700 USD will likely receive theirs in the same timeframe as me if all applications are indeed complete within 60 days. Wish I could apply for a refund....
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

KernowIan is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for the helpful replies, much appreciated.
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 3:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
But, strictly, that info wasn't anything to do with any timeline, just general info for people and, perhaps, should be in another thread.
+1. Please everybody, keep this thread to timelines ONLY. This isn't the right place for questions or chat, and will only lead to the thread being closed.

Thx.
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Colesy898 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by azimahmed
What from you have described above it seems yours will be coming to an end every soon. I know it's exhausting, but you've done all the hard work and approaching the end of the road now, just a little more.

It doesn't go to many people, you have a case worker assigned to it, if you haven't heard anything back it is a good sign - final stages, fingers crossed. Keep us updated.

All the best
Our Lawer received this today in response to a progress chase email

'In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting approval.'

Really hope that means it will be soon
Old Jun 24th 2017, 2:11 am
Just Joined

BBOB is an unknown quantity at this point

Missing my hubby so badly.
Applied for the visa March 27th 2017 in Nigeria
Documents posted 10th April 2017 in the UK
Application email received by hubby under consideration
No changes till now, anyone applied in Nigeria with a positive experience and what was thread? Need a boost and encouragement. Checked the link and it's not working reference number not recognized and this is over 10weeks!
Old Jun 24th 2017, 11:55 am
Just Joined

azimahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shynes
Thank you for the heads up on this!! I just checked for Toronto where I applied and in February 66% were decided in 30 days, whereas for May it's 18% in 30 days. I'm on day 46, so this makes me less paranoid now that it's 'just me'. Rather annoyed that I paid priority when 100% of applications are done in 60 days however...
I am aware of the stats, but they had around 40,000 applications to process from what I've heard, not long ago so you may have to wait for around 55 days before expecting a response. It may be very close to the 60 days as of back log. In most cases visas arriving a week before.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 11:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BBOB
Missing my hubby so badly.
Applied for the visa March 27th 2017 in Nigeria
Documents posted 10th April 2017 in the UK
Application email received by hubby under consideration
No changes till now, anyone applied in Nigeria with a positive experience and what was thread? Need a boost and encouragement. Checked the link and it's not working reference number not recognized and this is over 10weeks!
I think you should be hearing from them in the next 7 days. I know it's exhausting and a real test of patience, but you're nearly there and then finally it will be all over! All the best
Old Jun 24th 2017, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Colesy898
Our Lawer received this today in response to a progress chase email

'In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting approval.'

Really hope that means it will be soon
I have seen in many cases this is a good sign. At this stage, I would say you're looking at a week or max 2, without any complications. All the best.
Old Jun 24th 2017, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

BBOB is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 2017 UK SPOUSE VISA TIMELINES

Originally Posted by azimahmed
I think you should be hearing from them in the next 7 days. I know it's exhausting and a real test of patience, but you're nearly there and then finally it will be all over! All the best
Thanks so much, really appreciate your message
Old Jun 24th 2017, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

RichInna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Now on the 27 working days time scale, so much for priority service being 10-15 days. Just sent email requesting an update and hope to get a positive response by Tuesday. Tried the call function last week but was a complete waste of time. So many plans we have had to change due to this. I am had surgery planned and have postponed it as I really want my wife here when i go under the knife. So sad we are all put in this awful position of waiting and unable to plan ANYTHING......
Old Jun 24th 2017, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Colesy898 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RichInna
Hi all

Now on the 27 working days time scale, so much for priority service being 10-15 days. Just sent email requesting an update and hope to get a positive response by Tuesday. Tried the call function last week but was a complete waste of time. So many plans we have had to change due to this. I am had surgery planned and have postponed it as I really want my wife here when i go under the knife. So sad we are all put in this awful position of waiting and unable to plan ANYTHING......
I feel exactly the same, so many special times we have missed together, I'm bored of people asking when my other half will be back. Not sure how many more times I can say 'maybe next week'!
Old Jun 24th 2017, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so so so sad and worried.
Submitted application on march 23
Docs to sheffield on march 29
Received an email from them that the case is not straight forward.
Don't understand what to do? Such a long tedious process. Who needs 3 months o so just for verification. They don't seem to understand the emotional stress ppl tend to go through
Old Jun 25th 2017, 9:00 am
Just Joined

RichInna is an unknown quantity at this point

We received an email today and says currently under consideration, this does seem to be a standard email.. but can only hope.
Old Jun 25th 2017, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea you are right. Really hope so
Old Jun 25th 2017, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Untraceablebr is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone had their visas yet? Ours was decided in the 8th of June and had official email confirming this and of despatch of documents. Unfortunately FedEx have misplaced the parcel between the embassy and VFS :-(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.