Old Oct 23rd 2001, 11:33 am
Msinillinois

Default 1st phase coming to a close

Looks like the first phase of my K1 voyage is coming to an end. Called the
London embassy this morning to check, Samantha has an interview on the 30th of
October (2001)!

If all goes well, she will be flying on Saturday the 3rd of November. Next
step is AOS?

I would like to thank all of you at the newsgroup. I have not been a frequent poster,
as most of my questions have been asked by others. The resource that you all provide
is fantastic. I can't remember how I first found this group (it has been so long, it
seems to me anyway) but I am so glad I did.

Thanks again!

Timeline for those still waiting:

sent to NSC via registered mail July 1 received by NSC July 5 1st NOA September 5 2nd
NOA September 21 London interview Oct 30

Old Oct 23rd 2001, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations But Re Those Steps!

After the interview the next step is entry into the US. Then comes the trip to the SS office for the coveted social security card. Then you have to get married and then after you get your registered marriage certificate, you will file for AOS. Oooops throw in a honeymoon in there somewhere ;-)

Rita

PS because of your handle I thought you were a woman all this time. Now I find out you are a guy. Think you should be Mrinillinois ;-)))) Unless, of course, there is more to you than you want to tell us about ;-)