**Appendix 2 VAF4A form **

Old May 16th 2017, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Mz_Th4ng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default **Appendix 2 VAF4A form **

Hi all just need to ask some questions regarding the VAF4A form

1) question 3:11 What is your sponsors annual income from employment before tax is this where i put annual salary which is stated on my payslip of course without deductions

2)3.22 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet? I have been employed more than 6 months and with the same employer I have been with employer for over 10 years but not meeting financial requiremnt will combine with cash savings so what i answer here Yes or no??

Few questions about the cash savings part
3:75
B) source of funds - what do i put here

Currency of funds in account

Amount of savings shall i wait for final 6th bank statemnt to enter this amount as it can change due to the interest occured in the month or can i add prev months amiunt in here

Thanking you in advance
Old May 16th 2017, 9:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **Appendix 2 VAF4A form **

1. Put your gross annual salary (before any deductions)

2, Put "Not Applicable" (On completing the form you will have indicated previously that you are applying under Cat A)

3. Say where the savings came from - e.g. savings from your own income, gift, payments from insurance policy etc.

What currency: US dollars, GB pounds, French francs etc

You need 6 months of bank statements.
Old May 16th 2017, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mz_Th4ng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: **Appendix 2 VAF4A form **

Thnx San diego girl yeh will wait for 6 statemnts but the amount i need to enter here will it be from the final statemnt i receive n on the form theres not applicable its either Yes or No