Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / China/Hong Kong

Old Sep 4th 2017, 7:44 pm   #1
Just Joined

JackRicho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Places to live in NT

Hi
Myself and my wife along with our 2 year old daughter will be moving to HK in the new year and I'm trying to find the best place to live.

Ill be visiting HK in the next month or so, to have a look at potential property's. Ill be looking at place on the Gold Coast and Hong luk Yuen.
I would like to understand if there are any other area which would suit our criteria of:

- Rental 25-33k per month
- Close to a international nursery
- 2-3 bedrooms
- 1-2 bathrooms
- 30minutes to the boarder (I will be working in Shenzhen, Futian crossing)
- close to an MTR stop
- Weston community
- Close to local park

Im sure there will be lots of places, I just want to visit as many as possibly during my visit.

Thank you in advance

jack
JackRicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th 2017, 5:45 pm   #2
HKG3 
BE Enthusiast

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Places to live in NT

How about Sha Tin?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_Tin

English Schools Foundation ESF Wu Kai Sha International Kindergarten - English Schools Foundation
HKG3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / China/Hong Kong