Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > China/Hong Kong
Reload this Page >

Moving to Shenzhen end of May

Moving to Shenzhen end of May

Old Apr 14th 2014, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

DollyMo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Moving to Shenzhen end of May

Hi All,

My name is Aimee and I live in the UK currently. In about 6 weeks time myself and my partner Tony are moving to Shenzhen to become English teachers. We have both been offered jobs with a reputable company and we are initially coming out for a training month.
We are very excited about the challenge that lies ahead and we both understand that there is a lot to learn. If anyone would like to share their experiences with us then we would be very grateful. Any tips or advice are welcome and we hope to meet some of you when we arrive
Thank you

Aimee
Old Apr 14th 2014, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

tpr007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Shenzhen end of May

Woop Woop!
Old Apr 14th 2014, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

DollyMo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes...... tpr007 is my bf
Old Apr 15th 2014, 1:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys and welcome to the forum

The China section of the forum goes in fits and starts but I expect some China residents will be along soon to give you some info.

Hope the trip goes well
Old Apr 21st 2014, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

amcgr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyMo
Hi All,

My name is Aimee and I live in the UK currently. In about 6 weeks time myself and my partner Tony are moving to Shenzhen to become English teachers. We have both been offered jobs with a reputable company and we are initially coming out for a training month.
We are very excited about the challenge that lies ahead and we both understand that there is a lot to learn. If anyone would like to share their experiences with us then we would be very grateful. Any tips or advice are welcome and we hope to meet some of you when we arrive
Thank you

Aimee
Have you been to Shenzhen before? Which area are you living in? I presume Shekou/Nanshan where the schools are?