Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > China/Hong Kong
Reload this Page >

Kowloon (Hong Kong) and Olympic Terrace Apartments

Kowloon (Hong Kong) and Olympic Terrace Apartments

Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Kowloon (Hong Kong) and Olympic Terrace Apartments

Hi,

we are trying to book a 3 night stop over in Hong Kong. Getting accomodation for a family of four is proving to be difficult and quite expensive. I would rather avoid two hotel rooms but my kids are 14 and 16 and could cope.

The Olympic Terrace Apartments look very basic but for £70 a night you get a three bedroom apartment.

Has anyone stayed there?

Also is Kowloon a good base for a short break.
Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2005, 10:51 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kowloon (Hong Kong) and Olympic Terrace Apartments

Originally Posted by ali south
Hi,

we are trying to book a 3 night stop over in Hong Kong. Getting accomodation for a family of four is proving to be difficult and quite expensive. I would rather avoid two hotel rooms but my kids are 14 and 16 and could cope.

The Olympic Terrace Apartments look very basic but for £70 a night you get a three bedroom apartment.

Has anyone stayed there?

Also is Kowloon a good base for a short break.
Thanks

We stayed last September at the Kowloon Shangri La and it was fab. They allowed a room occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6 and 5 months) . Kowloon was incredible and the perfect location to explore HKG. I cant wait to go back!
Old Jul 25th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lucyb
We stayed last September at the Kowloon Shangri La and it was fab. They allowed a room occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children (aged 6 and 5 months) . Kowloon was incredible and the perfect location to explore HKG. I cant wait to go back!
thanks
Old Jul 25th 2005, 10:39 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

You might find it helpful to search or post in this Usenet group that's accesible via British Expats.

NC Penguin
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
You might find it helpful to search or post in this Usenet group that's accesible via British Expats.

NC Penguin
thank you