Hong Kong Phooey

Old May 31st 2008, 1:09 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hong Kong Phooey

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
dedicated driver ?
shes not that dedicated no
Old May 31st 2008, 1:10 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
where did i miss ? anyplace ?
not that I can think of.
dedicated driver ?
Hope not. I crashed the bus last time - had to walk home from the USA.
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

dedicated driver ?
well, she took the keys off me...said i was falling asleep or something like that!

shes not that dedicated no
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
eddie has a carrot avatar....and im on a diet!!
right , i'm with you now
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

dedicated driver ?
don't you believe it.....she's lying
Old May 31st 2008, 1:11 pm

well, she took the keys off me...said i was falling asleep or something like that!
Look, I thought it was the engine making those noises - It was you, snoring.
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

right , i'm with you now
I'm still not sure
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

right , i'm with you now
took long enough....been on the diet from oz
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Look, I thought it was the engine making those noises - It was you, snoring.
that engine purrs like a cat
Old May 31st 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

not that I can think of.

Hope not. I crashed the bus last time - had to walk home from the USA.
bugger..hope you got some duty free grog on the way
Handsome Internet Guy

yeah i remember now

Oz diet?

Vegemite, beetroot and upside-down cake?
Logical & Hot Stuff

bugger..hope you got some duty free grog on the way
she carried it all the way....
Handsome Internet Guy

Oz diet?

Vegemite, beetroot and upside-down cake?
vomit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.