Panama Republic - Help

Old Mar 15th 2007, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

Linda Berlandier-Robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Panama Republic - Help

Desperate to find fellow Brits who are either already retired/living in Panama (the country with the canal) or who plan to.

Is there anyone out there?? Please reply here or to my <<personal email address removed>>.

Linda

Last edited by NC Penguin; Sep 3rd 2007 at 2:49 pm. Reason: Please send private message if you wish to communicate with OP directly.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 9:24 am
Just Joined

belbest is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Panama Republic - Help

Originally Posted by Linda Berlandier-Robinson
Desperate to find fellow Brits who are either already retired/living in Panama (the country with the canal) or who plan to.

Is there anyone out there?? Please reply here or to my <<personal email address removed>>.

Linda
Hi Linda: I am buying a property in Sanfrancisco,Panama City.completion 2008
Lynn

Last edited by NC Penguin; Sep 3rd 2007 at 2:50 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 3:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Panama Republic - Help

Originally Posted by belbest
Hi Linda: I am buying a property in Sanfrancisco,Panama City.completion 2008
Lynn
Out of interest please tell me what made you choose there
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Linda
Hi Linda, I have been living in Canada for a while now and, Panama, while not so popular with Europeans, is rapidly becoming the number one retirement destination for many Canadians and Americans. Panama offers retirement incentives such as no property taxes for 20 years and you are not taxed on income generated outside of the country. There are also many interesting places to visit from Panama. For me, the country offers this wonderful Latin American lifestyle and is probably one of the most progressive countries in this part of the world. No I do not work for the Panama Tourist Board or Real Estate Association.

The canal zone will keep the country stable as it is essential to World trade. I do not know of any British social groups down there but there is an American retirees association that will welcome any nationality so maybe most Brits just join them.

As a start, look at the following site which is hosted in Panama and let me know if you require any further information as I have an abundance of it.

<<please send Private Message to member for this link. It was posted as self promotion>>.

John

Last edited by NC Penguin; Sep 3rd 2007 at 2:52 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

honeybearhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Panama Republic - Help

Linda
we are also planning to move to panama...i would like to know more about it and do u have any useful brit expats website?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:19 am
Just Joined

driverer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnh009
Hi Linda, I have been living in Canada for a while now and, Panama, while not so popular with Europeans, is rapidly becoming the number one retirement destination for many Canadians and Americans. Panama offers retirement incentives such as no property taxes for 20 years and you are not taxed on income generated outside of the country. There are also many interesting places to visit from Panama. For me, the country offers this wonderful Latin American lifestyle and is probably one of the most progressive countries in this part of the world. No I do not work for the Panama Tourist Board or Real Estate Association.

The canal zone will keep the country stable as it is essential to World trade. I do not know of any British social groups down there but there is an American retirees association that will welcome any nationality so maybe most Brits just join them.

As a start, look at the following site which is hosted in Panama and let me know if you require any further information as I have an abundance of it.

<<please send Private Message to member for this link. It was posted as self promotion>>.

John
Hi John - I would be most grateful if you could send me that website address - My wife and I are going to Panama in April to look for a property to buy - Thanks and best wishes - Kevin
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

driverer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by honeybearhouse
we are also planning to move to panama...i would like to know more about it and do u have any useful brit expats website?
We are likewise planning to move to Panama and would be most grateful for any info that you may be able to provide. Best wishes - Kevin
Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Eurodog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are currently living in France and are seriously looking to relocate to Panama, Republic of, if there is anyone who can assist with a website for expats trying to relocate I would be very much obliged.

We hope to visit in the next few months, the problem is I am a dog provider/trainer here in France and I have to organise some to do a little babysitting for us to get away......Thanks.....
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

ilovepanama is an unknown quantity at this point

I am from the United States but know many Brits living in Panama. I would love to answer any questions regarding living/retiring in Panama.

I live in a small town in the mountains of western Panama, but also have an apartment in Panama City. I have been living in Panama full time for over 2 years.

I am open to answering any questions about Panama and my answers are always honest and non-promotional.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ilovepanama
I am from the United States but know many Brits living in Panama. I would love to answer any questions regarding living/retiring in Panama.

I live in a small town in the mountains of western Panama, but also have an apartment in Panama City. I have been living in Panama full time for over 2 years.

I am open to answering any questions about Panama and my answers are always honest and non-promotional.
Thank Heaven I thought I was going to be on my own in Panama.......my wife and I are serious about relocating and intend to visit in the next few months. For some reason I am unable to PM you with a few questions (something about site rules) but I have moved before to another country (France) and the unwary can be taken advantage a lot as you know...Thanks in advance...........
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

ilovepanama is an unknown quantity at this point

Just ask any questions you have here in the open forum and all is well.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eurodog
Thank Heaven I thought I was going to be on my own in Panama.......my wife and I are serious about relocating and intend to visit in the next few months. For some reason I am unable to PM you with a few questions (something about site rules) but I have moved before to another country (France) and the unwary can be taken advantage a lot as you know...Thanks in advance...........
Please just ask the questions on the forum, as the info is then there for all to see and use in the future
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Please just ask the questions on the forum, as the info is then there for all to see and use in the future

In some cases I would agree with you but if I have a question of a personal nature relating to my circumstances I don't think it might approriate to share with the world...................
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:00 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

In some cases I would agree with you but if I have a question of a personal nature relating to my circumstances I don't think it might approriate to share with the world...................
You'd tell one stranger, but not a room full?

It is sort of the 'done' forum thing to keep the majority of the discussion out in public. In fact, that'd be the purpose of forums, really.

Y nunca sabe cuando alguien con algo estara aqui para ti.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:19 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Just rub neosporin on it. If the rash hasn't gone down in three days, you need to see a doctor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.