Living in Zapopan, Guadalajara

Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Happy Davidscon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Zapopan, Guadalajara

Yálright folks?

My names Rich. im 31, originally from Manchester, UK. Been living here in Mexico for almost 3 years now and absolutely loving it!! Im here with my amazing Mexican girlfriend and our gorgeous Little girl.

Im posting this in an attempt to meet fellow Brits in gdl. No preference in regards to age or gender. would love to Exchange stories, drink tea and hit the irish pubs.

thanks
Old Aug 10th 2017, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Gilribdeval is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in Zapopan, Guadalajara

Hiya!

I know this is a year old post, but I was wondering if you are still living in Guadalajara? I'm actually British-Mexican-Uruguayan, but I've just moved to Guadalajara (Zapopan) after living in UK for 21 years! And I feel more British than ever hehe! I would love to connect with like minded Brits, hit the Irish pub for some nice conversations, etc... If you are up for it, let me know! I hope you are enjoying living in Mexico!
Old Aug 29th 2017, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Happy Davidscon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there!!!

Yes still here in Zapopan with minimal complaints. My biggest issues are the crazy bus drivers, other than that still loving it. How about yourself? its a big difference in comparison to the UK, no? I seem to have found my feet though my Spanish is still something to be desired.
Old Apr 18th 2018, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

alfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond reputealfista1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gilribdeval
Hiya!

I know this is a year old post, but I was wondering if you are still living in Guadalajara? I'm actually British-Mexican-Uruguayan, but I've just moved to Guadalajara (Zapopan) after living in UK for 21 years! And I feel more British than ever hehe! I would love to connect with like minded Brits, hit the Irish pub for some nice conversations, etc... If you are up for it, let me know! I hope you are enjoying living in Mexico!
Do you have fmaily in Uruguay? Have you been there recently?
Just curious as my wife is Uruguayan and my son was born on MVD.
I've lived in Mexico, Uruguay and now back in the UK (not sure for how long though now!) . We're missing too many things from Uruguay now especially family.