I Love Mexico/I Hate Mexico

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Love Mexico/I Hate Mexico

.......or more simply stated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRY-NjW916M
Old Nov 29th 2010, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

Couture is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CelticRover
.......or more simply stated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRY-NjW916M
pretty funny, and a brilliant summary of the ignorance of a lot of people who have never even been to Mexico.

Ach, as much as i moan about living in D.F. it is still the plan of me and the mrs to retire down in Playa del Carmen or Tabasco or Oaxaca regions. It must have something going for it if thats our plan.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Mar Shun One is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, listen, if you lived in the UK where healthcare is supposed to be free, due to high taxes, go figure, then you want to state that in Mexico there is no community, blah, blah, blah, then you are ignorant. You just stated, in your loves for Mexico, that Pharmaceuticals are inexpensive, and everyone can be their own Doctor, in a sense, then why are you complaining about there being no sense of community? Is the UK any better, considering that Mexico has been under constant attack way before 9/11.

Through her corridors, there has been more than any Nation's share of corruption and greatness flowing to so many regions on Earth, from agriculture (dating back to the cultivation and/or beginnings as a worldwide distribution center, as in tomatoes, avocados, chocolate, corn, and on) to human trafficking, drugs, money and vice!

The amazing clash and combination of two very distinct cultures (Spanish and Mexico-PRE-Columbian America) plus later, that of French, German, English and Italian, ETC, brought forth more than almost anyone can yet comprehend. This was a marriage of WORLDS, more so than has ever occurred in HISTORY. To say that the Mexicans (generalization) have no sense of community, respect and who knows what else you spouted off, is utterly absurd. Take it back! I demand!