Expats in Guadalajara

Old Nov 29th 2013, 12:17 am
Just Joined

abril is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Expats in Guadalajara

Hello,

I am from London and am now living in GDL with my Mexican boyfriend and I really like it here. I've been here a few months now and I often hang out with him and his friend and his lovely family but my Spanish still needs work. So I would love to have good chats & hang out with English speakers in the mean time. I'm in my mid 30s and am super friendly.

April
Old Nov 29th 2013, 1:03 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi April,

Welcome to BE!!

If you get stuck on anything on the site please don't hesitate to give me a shout.
Old Nov 29th 2013, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Manchester Jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Abril,
I am here in GDL with my wife , who is Mexican and my two daughters. I am happy to have made the move here and expect that life will be great for our family. I also need to work on my Spanish and find it quite difficult socially , would be good to meet up and talk to someone other than the mrs. And children..... Ha ha
I have just turned 40 and am also friendly. We live in zapopan near plaza galerias ,where a outs are you ? Maybe we could meet up for a chat and a cup of tea ....
Kind Regards
Juan.
Old Dec 5th 2013, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

Hello
Is there anybody out there ..... Would be good to meet up or just hear from fellow Brits or English speakers over here in GDL .....
Old Dec 12th 2013, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Thermal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Yet another Brit now in Guadalajara! Moved over with partner who's a Tapatia. Been here for a few weeks and still enjoying it so far!

Would be great to meet up with some fellow Brits out here.

If you miss proper beer and haven't tried it yet I can highly recommend Minerva Pale Ale - a taste of home!
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Hi
Thanks for advice on the beer , trying to work work my way through them all, I'm impressed with my progress so far not sure the Mrs is so thrilled though ....
I'm living near Plaza Galerias , Zapopan , would be great to meet up for a pint sometime .....
Old Dec 16th 2013, 1:01 am
Just Joined

Dianepatrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I'm only in GDL for 3 more weeks but face spending Christmas and New Year alone. Is there anyone else in the same situation? I'm 52 and am working as a Paramedic at Cruz Verde in Zapopan although I live near the Expiatorio.
Diane