Brazil

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

caca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nice
Default Brazil

If you are looking for any information regarding Brazil, please just let me know.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Aidanmccarthy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brazil

I was thinking about travelling to Brazil and would like to know how expensive things are and roughly how much I would need to travell there for maybe a month. I would also like to know what the chances are of finding work while in Brazil. I am from the UK and am a chef.
Thanks for your help
Old Jul 9th 2007, 10:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caca
If you are looking for any information regarding Brazil, please just let me know.
I want to know why you have so many excellent football players
Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:20 am
Just Joined

caca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nice

Originally Posted by Aidanmccarthy
I was thinking about travelling to Brazil and would like to know how expensive things are and roughly how much I would need to travell there for maybe a month. I would also like to know what the chances are of finding work while in Brazil. I am from the UK and am a chef.
Thanks for your help
Hello Aidanmccarthy,
it is a pleasure to help with more details about Brazil. Please, let me know where exactly in Brazil you should be visiting. (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Recife, Bahia,....). As soon as , you send me city I can tell you the amount and comparison. Of course, Brazil is cheaper in comparison with UK.If you tell me this prior now it is a better periof of the time for a chef because we are in the begining of PAN GAMES RIO 2007.
Please, feel free to contact me here you directly by email.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I want to know why you have so many excellent football players
Dont the so worry about it...hehehehe....
I think because in Brazil football is a normal game since we are children. We practice at school, street, at home, with friends.....
As football is a cheaper sports and does not require a lot of money, everyone could be able to pratice it...heheh...But in the other hands, maybe we have a bleasure from God....
In general I have no answer for your question.....But if I discover the magic I can sell it....hehehehheh...to make money...hehehehhe...
Have a nice week....
Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Aidanmccarthy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.
I was thinking of bahia and also Rio. I have been to Sao Paulo and the people I know there said that Bahia is beautiful. I havent thought too much about it yet but would just like to get a general idea of the oppertunities of travelling there and possibly working while I do this.
Thanks
p.s What are the PAN Games Rio?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Dont the so worry about it...hehehehe....
I think because in Brazil football is a normal game since we are children. We practice at school, street, at home, with friends.....
As football is a cheaper sports and does not require a lot of money, everyone could be able to pratice it...heheh...But in the other hands, maybe we have a bleasure from God....
In general I have no answer for your question.....But if I discover the magic I can sell it....hehehehheh...to make money...hehehehhe...
Have a nice week....
Hi thinking of coming to Brazil in October for 1 week to buy a VW camper van or kombi to export to the uk..
How easy is it to buy a van in Brazil? ie paperwork and the legal side of it?Can it be done in 1 week..
many thanks..
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Emiric
Hi thinking of coming to Brazil in October for 1 week to buy a VW camper van or kombi to export to the uk..
How easy is it to buy a van in Brazil? ie paperwork and the legal side of it?Can it be done in 1 week..
many thanks..
Hello.
To buy a car in Brazil is easier than in other countries. Special if you pay in cash. The normal document/legal local document could be done in 1 week but I have no idea about how long is to deal with papers to export it.
Maybe you can talk with this company : www.tecondi.com.br they could help you to verify documents and process to export the car.
Let me know if you need more details.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Aidanmccarthy
Hi.
I was thinking of bahia and also Rio. I have been to Sao Paulo and the people I know there said that Bahia is beautiful. I havent thought too much about it yet but would just like to get a general idea of the oppertunities of travelling there and possibly working while I do this.
Thanks
p.s What are the PAN Games Rio?
Sorry abou the delay to answer your question but I was working in the Pan American Games Rio 2007.
Yes, Bahia it is a beautiful place. But if you dont have the brazilian citizenship will be very difficult for you to find a job.
Please, let me know if you have any other question.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

cwoern is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.
To buy a car in Brazil is easier than in other countries. Special if you pay in cash. The normal document/legal local document could be done in 1 week but I have no idea about how long is to deal with papers to export it.
Maybe you can talk with this company : www.tecondi.com.br they could help you to verify documents and process to export the car.
Let me know if you need more details.
I know it is an older thread but just would like to know if you managed to buy your van?!
Caca, sure, in cash you buy most of things easy. You forgot to mention those details like Doc ok...
An export is not easy at all (Detran, export licence...), it took me more than one year to get a Porsche Traktor out of here to Germany.

Ate mais

Christian
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

brazilfarmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Television aerials in Brazil & UK

Hi everyone, I've got a British-bought TV which I brought out to Brazil to use one day. That day has now arrived but unfortunately the inevitable problems have also. I can use the TV with a DVD player no problem but if I want to try and watch local channels the aerial plug/socket/point is different. Has anybody got any experience of this type of problem, if I can overcome it anyhow and if so what do I need to do? The aerial points on Brazilian TV's are a screw-fit but on UK TVs they're more like plug-in.
Cheers
Brazilfarmer
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Maks is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Brazil

I don't know if you've had this answered already, but you need a SCART to RCA converter cable, they're cheap here in Brazil (about 11 Reais).

Have a look on www.mercadolivre.com.br for SCART RCA, you'll find a load of sellers.

Regards,

Maks
Old Feb 18th 2009, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Santeago is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

You said if anyone had any questions about Brazil, you were the person to come to, so I thought I would let you know about my situation and see if you can help:

I'm a British national, I have a Brazilian girlfriend. We are hoping to get married in Brazil sometime this year, and plan to live there as well. I've searched so many places and spoke to so many solicitors regrding what I would need (documents) and how the process of getting married over there works, and I don't seem to have got a definitive answer. Please do you know at all what are the requirements and specific documents I would need in order to get married to my brazilian girlfriend in brazil?

Santeago
Old Feb 18th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

made in sheffield has a brilliant futuremade in sheffield has a brilliant futuremade in sheffield has a brilliant futuremade in sheffield has a brilliant futuremade in sheffield has a brilliant futuremade in sheffield has a brilliant future

why is the legal system so corrupt? www.bringseanhome.org .i ain,t trying to be a smart ass i,m just pissed off as daves a good friend of mine ,sorry to be a grump
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Billybrewer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Aidan,

We are on hoilday in Boipeba, a beautiful island off Bahia. Not many Brits here as I have found so far, so Portuguese or a latin language is a must. There is a British family who own a Pousada, I will try to get there details for you. Maybe they want a chef.

We are looking at property here, so may need some help from Caca too. We leave the island on 26th for a few days in Salvador, then down to Sao Paolo for 3 days before leaving.

Cheers

Hello Aidanmccarthy,
it is a pleasure to help with more details about Brazil. Please, let me know where exactly in Brazil you should be visiting. (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Recife, Bahia,....). As soon as , you send me city I can tell you the amount and comparison. Of course, Brazil is cheaper in comparison with UK.If you tell me this prior now it is a better periof of the time for a chef because we are in the begining of PAN GAMES RIO 2007.
Please, feel free to contact me here you directly by email.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.