Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Central, South America & Mexico
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what the investment levels for Mexico are?

Anyone know what the investment levels for Mexico are?

Old Jul 20th 2012, 1:18 am
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone know what the investment levels for Mexico are?

Hi guys,

We're just throwing around an idea about perhaps moving to Mexico in a year or 2.
I'm British, Married to an American, currently living in the US (me with greencard).

We would want to work, or perhaps open our own business.
I've read a few web sites about the FM2 and FM3 visas (although they've changed names), some of the one's I've seen are not very clear.
This looks like a good site http://www.mexperience.com/living/im...ion-mexico.php
But it directs to a ebook for $20.

Can anyone point me to a place that details the investor levels?

Or give any other advice.

Thanks Trix
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone know what the investment levels for Mexico are?

How's your Spanish? Resident investment details:
http://www.inm.gob.mx/static/tramite...ersionista.pdf

40,000 times the DF daily minimum wage is what it says.

40,000 x MN$62.33 = 2,493,200 pesos = around US$200,000
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 2:10 am
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know what the investment levels for Mexico are?

Thank you....