Any Brits in Acapulco?

Old Mar 27th 2009, 9:38 am
Just Joined

alfaetrin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in Acapulco?

Hi!

I will be visiting Acapulco for a week during April with my family. I'm from Scotland and my wife is from Mexico City, and we wondered if there were any Brits living in Acapulco who fancied meeting for a drink and a chat about living there.
We were considering perhaps coming to stay longer or even to live in Acapulco in a few years, and would therefore be very interested to hear opinions and stories about what it's like living there.
Alastair
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 9:02 am
Just Joined

alfaetrin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Acapulco?

Well, we enjoyed our week in Acapulco as usual, I guess it was our fifth or sixth time there. It's got to be one of my favourite places in the world. Didn't meet any other Brits, though.
Still thinking of spending more time there in a few years when we can retire, but meantime we will just enjoy visiting whenever we can. The beaches, the weather and the general facilities and atmosphere in Acapulco are second to none.
If anyone wants any info or advice about the city, don't hesitate to ask.
Alastair