Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Cayman Islands
Reload this Page >

Looking to Relocate to Cayman Islands

Looking to Relocate to Cayman Islands

Old Jul 14th 2013, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

m.williams7673 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to Relocate to Cayman Islands

Hello! I currently reside in the US but am looking to relocate to the Cayman Islands. I am a Professional in Human Resources and currently a Recruiter. I've reached out to a couple of the recruiting agencies earlier this week but have not heard anything back yet. I was wondering is there a need for this type of employment, Human Resources and Recruiting? Or is this a pretty small field to try and get into on the Cayman Islands? And suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Old Jul 15th 2013, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to Relocate to Cayman Islands

Originally Posted by m.williams7673
Hello! I currently reside in the US but am looking to relocate to the Cayman Islands. I am a Professional in Human Resources and currently a Recruiter. I've reached out to a couple of the recruiting agencies earlier this week but have not heard anything back yet. I was wondering is there a need for this type of employment, Human Resources and Recruiting? Or is this a pretty small field to try and get into on the Cayman Islands? And suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Yes, it is a pretty small field, here, and anyway HR positions are usually (unofficially) reserved for Caymanians. You could always come and have a look for yourself, but I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for a response to written applications.
Old Jul 15th 2013, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

m.williams7673 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to Relocate to Cayman Islands

Thank you so much for your reply, I greatly appreciate it!!