Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Cayman Islands
Reload this Page >

Admission in grade 1 in mid year

Admission in grade 1 in mid year

Old Aug 19th 2015, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

ritu tiwari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Admission in grade 1 in mid year

Hi

I am moving to Cayman Islands in the month of November along with my family. I have 6 yr old kid eligible for admission in grade 1. Can anyone help me with the admission process in any of the school in Cayman. Also suggest it is easy to get admission in the mid year for grade 1.
Any help will be appreciated.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Admission in grade 1 in mid year

Originally Posted by ritu tiwari
I am moving to Cayman Islands in the month of November along with my family. I have 6 yr old kid eligible for admission in grade 1. Can anyone help me with the admission process in any of the school in Cayman. Also suggest it is easy to get admission in the mid year for grade 1.
Any help will be appreciated.
I'm guessing you haven't yet read "Cayman new resident". Google it first. Then, ask your employer to check out the schools one by one. (By the way, you need to give a bit more information, when seeking help. "I am moving to Cayman" is pretty meagre fare!)
Old Aug 21st 2015, 7:26 am
Just Joined

ritu tiwari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Admission in grade 1 in mid year

Thanks Gordon! !!
Actually I have visited the site as mentioned by you, got the numbers of different schools as well but when I contacted them, they are saying that seats are almost full for grade one so, was confused if my son will get admission in grade1 in November when we reach there or the situation will remain same.
Anyone having any idea about "is it difficult to get admission in grade1 in November or mid year in Cayman Islands". Do they entertain the application form after the schools are open! ?