Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Selling a business in Turks & Caicos

Selling a business in Turks & Caicos

Old Jun 22nd 2017, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

KevinTibbetts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling a business in Turks & Caicos

This is good info. My business is ecommerce so looks like I have a challenge a head of me. I think awareness is what I want to know about building. I will say this is that the business is VERY strong here so I am hoping to get in on the ground floor there with the same business concept.
Old Jul 12th 2017, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

skip84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling a business in Turks & Caicos

predominantly if im honest people use facebook.. you find more property lettings, stuff for sale etc on facebook groups in the TCI than enews..

There is no central website for looking up businesses either which is annoying as a new comer and google maps and/or google doesnt all the information.

TCI yellow pages lists all business with lat and long for google maps to show you where it is but that page is very frustrating, and old..