MOVING TO GRENADA

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

bernisier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MOVING TO GRENADA

Firstly can i say that im so happy to be part of this forum.
I am planning on move to Grenada in 2012 ( parents grenadian)

I would like to know if anyone can give advise on secondary schools and what process i would have to go through to enrol my son.

He will be 11 year old in March 2012. I know you may think i may be starting soon but i would like to gather as much information as possible.

One school of interest is St Rose Modern in St John as this is the area we will be living in.

However i have heard that GBSS is a very good school.

Would really value your feedbacks on this. Look forward to hearing from you
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MOVING TO GRENADA

Originally Posted by bernisier
Firstly can i say that im so happy to be part of this forum.
I am planning on move to Grenada in 2012 ( parents grenadian)

I would like to know if anyone can give advise on secondary schools and what process i would have to go through to enrol my son.

He will be 11 year old in March 2012. I know you may think i may be starting soon but i would like to gather as much information as possible.

One school of interest is St Rose Modern in St John as this is the area we will be living in.

However i have heard that GBSS is a very good school.

Would really value your feedbacks on this. Look forward to hearing from you
I have a friend who has a child who settled well into the convent in St andrews at age 11.

try this link for such specific info which you require about schools.

http://grenadatravelforum.com/index.php?showforum=1
Old Nov 11th 2010, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

bernisier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MOVING TO GRENADA

Originally Posted by pgtips
I have a friend who has a child who settled well into the convent in St andrews at age 11.

try this link for such specific info which you require about schools.

http://grenadatravelforum.com/index.php?showforum=1
Im glad your friends child settle well as it can be quite an upheaval for children when relocating to a difference country much less a difference school.

Thanks for the the link i will check it out.