Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

COUNTRY NOT LISTED ON PASSPORT INTERVIEW OFFICES! ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

Old Sep 15th 2017, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

ED2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default COUNTRY NOT LISTED ON PASSPORT INTERVIEW OFFICES! ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

Hi guys,

Need some urgent advice, applied for a first child passport, from Trinidad. The whole process has been very difficult. Had to wait for 4 months to get a passport interview, finally received an email, stating that I can book the passport interview at my nearest location, to make matters worse Trinidad is not listed on the list of countries to attend a passport interview.

When I applied for my child’s passport I was advised to send my UK passport and my wife’s Trinidad passport. So, when I contacted the passport interview office and advised them that I live in Trinidad and my passport is still with Her Majesty's passport office, they advised me to contact the helpline, which I did by email and they have not had the courtesy to reply back to me.

So am in a situation where I don’t have my passport and am unable to attend the passport interview. What advice can anyone offer me, please?

Last edited by ED2016; Sep 15th 2017 at 8:46 pm. Reason: n/a
Old Sep 16th 2017, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COUNTRY NOT LISTED ON PASSPORT INTERVIEW OFFICES! ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

If you are in Trinidad can you not make inquiries at the Ministry responsible ?

Home Affairs ? Where do you lodge the application ? If you live oon theisland do you have political contacts ?

Speak to someone there.
Old Sep 16th 2017, 10:10 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COUNTRY NOT LISTED ON PASSPORT INTERVIEW OFFICES! ANY ADVICE PLEASE?

Originally Posted by scot47
If you are in Trinidad can you not make inquiries at the Ministry responsible ?

Home Affairs ? Where do you lodge the application ? If you live oon theisland do you have political contacts ?

Speak to someone there.
Wakey wakey, i think the op is talking about a british passport.

Its the same here, if you need to see someone, most go to barbados.