A Year Already?

Old Oct 22nd 2013, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default A Year Already?

My, how time flies!

The leaves, in all their autumnal glories of red, gold and brown, have begun falling in earnest. The night temperature drops towards winter and I have to wear a jacket as I leave for work (yarr! Still working the backshift!) once more.

12 months here, DW filed for a divorce and will not be joining me - so that's many thousands of dollars in fees, medicals, flights etc flushed away - and life's problems still have to be dealt with, as and when they happen, like the $500 I had to fork out for a new exhaust the other day.

But, still, things could be far, far worse and I am reminded, almost daily, of the great good fortune we all share, as contributors here, in establishing ourselves in this new host country.

I am looking forward, with renewed optimism, to the next 12 months.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Vwera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A Year Already?

Keep your chin up! The best is yet to come! Congrats on your canniversary