The 365th day!!!!!

Old Aug 13th 2009, 10:19 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile The 365th day!!!!!

Hi all, so today is me 365th day in Canada. The whole journey has been the best adventure you could ever wish for. It hasn't all been smooth sailing and I've had some days when the stress was unreal but all in all it was defiantly the right move for me.
Had my TWP extended yesterday for another 2 years and my medical requests for my PR last Saturday so hopefully this will be the first of many years of adventure in Canada.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:00 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 365th day!!!!!

Originally Posted by city4
Hi all, so today is me 365th day in Canada. The whole journey has been the best adventure you could ever wish for. It hasn't all been smooth sailing and I've had some days when the stress was unreal but all in all it was defiantly the right move for me.
Had my TWP extended yesterday for another 2 years and my medical requests for my PR last Saturday so hopefully this will be the first of many years of adventure in Canada.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

Congratulations on your 1st year, have you done it on your own? Ours is in a few weeks but we are twice your age, so must of been quite scary for you. Good luck for the future.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:40 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Hi emmabell,
fortunately I didn't have to do it on my own had my wife with me all the way. Its defanitly been scary but well worth the effort!!
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Whiskers has a brilliant futureWhiskers has a brilliant futureWhiskers has a brilliant futureWhiskers has a brilliant futureWhiskers has a brilliant futureWhiskers has a brilliant future

happy 365th
Old Aug 17th 2009, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 11:38 pm

lancashirebird is an unknown quantity at this point

well done

we are just 1mth behind you, good to hear another LMO been approved

LB
Old Aug 25th 2009, 9:57 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations