One year on...

Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default One year on...

Well, on Monday we celebrated our first year here in Canada.

We're all really settled, my wife has a nice circle of friends which I'm really happy about, and work is going well.

It seems like ages ago since we arrived at the airport, received our TWP etc, but at the same time, the last 12 months have flown by.

I'm not sure at this stage if Alberta is our long term home, but so far so good. Neither of us have had any real home sickness and I cannot foresee any reason why we would want to return to the UK.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 9:06 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One year on...

glad you've settled, many congratulations
Old Aug 30th 2009, 8:42 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
Well, on Monday we celebrated our first year here in Canada.

We're all really settled, my wife has a nice circle of friends which I'm really happy about, and work is going well.

It seems like ages ago since we arrived at the airport, received our TWP etc, but at the same time, the last 12 months have flown by.

I'm not sure at this stage if Alberta is our long term home, but so far so good. Neither of us have had any real home sickness and I cannot foresee any reason why we would want to return to the UK.
...I could comment, but that would just be churlish of me.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 1:09 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

bzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Canniversary!!!!!!!!

Linda
Old Aug 31st 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

Glad to hear someone else settled ok, like you its one year for us as well, time has flown by. Nice to have gone through all the seasons.