British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canniversary (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canniversary-103/)
-   -   An update from me.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canniversary-103/update-me-757334/)

or4ngecrush May 6th 2012 11:33 am

An update from me....

So here I am doing my once a year update post, but since moving to Canada back in 2008 by myself so much has changed.. So much so it feels like I have been in the country longer.

I won't bore you all with my changes but as a single person landing in Nova Scotia a few years back my main news I want to share is...

I now own my own home (which I'm mentioning as I am excited to do this by myself) also.. My fiancé moved in with me and we are now expecting our first child in August this year.

Life got exciting when I stepped over the pond..

:)

or4ngecrush May 6th 2012 12:17 pm

Re: An update from me....

I just noticed this should be in the Canniversary forum as its an update can a moderator please move it there... Thanks x

MrsDV May 6th 2012 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush (Post 10044367)
So here I am doing my once a year update post, but since moving to Canada back in 2008 by myself so much has changed.. So much so it feels like I have been in the country longer.

I won't bore you all with my changes but as a single person landing in Nova Scotia a few years back my main news I want to share is...

I now own my own home (which I'm mentioning as I am excited to do this by myself) also.. My fiancé moved in with me and we are now expecting our first child in August this year.

Life got exciting when I stepped over the pond..

:)

Congratulations!

TheThornes May 6th 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks for sharing. Glad it is all going so well for you!! :thumbsup:

Mad Jockette May 6th 2012 2:45 pm

Nice to read another positive post and so glad all is working out so well for you.:D

Congratulations also on your pregnancy :thumbsup:

Piff Poff May 6th 2012 9:05 pm

Congratulations:thumbsup:

christmasoompa May 6th 2012 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush (Post 10044407)
I just noticed this should be in the Canniversary forum as its an update can a moderator please move it there... Thanks x

Done. And congrats! :thumbsup:

Lorna_D May 7th 2012 12:16 am

Congratulations to you on your many achievements since arriving in Canada :thumbup:

Rosylady May 7th 2012 4:53 am

So good to see your update. Pleased you have done so well. Congratulations.:thumbsup:

AmyDavid May 7th 2012 12:48 pm

You are pregnant? You didn't tell me! ;)

Congrats Wemble xx

iaink May 7th 2012 1:03 pm

Congratulations, and GOOD LUCK!

raine66 May 13th 2012 2:00 am

Congratulations!!!:thumbsup:

I don't get an opportunity to come on to this site much but I remember your story well. I'm glad things have worked out so well for you, good luck to you and your new family.;)

or4ngecrush May 13th 2012 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by AmyDavid (Post 10045894)
You are pregnant? You didn't tell me! ;)

Congrats Wemble xx

Hey Amy stop your teasing lol

or4ngecrush May 13th 2012 12:04 pm

Thanks everyone.

Like I say I used to be a regular on here and I pretty much don't visit here much but every so often I have a peek. I find that once your here you don't have much use to use the site, but I still try and help people on our BE NS Facebook group.

I see some new names and some people I remember but all is good over my way and we are excited for August.. :starsmile:

Howefamily May 17th 2012 7:55 pm

I remember you on our reccie trip, you amongst others were SO positive and supportive. So pleased for you with this news, babies are adorable :o