6 Years

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 2:11 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 Years

In the styley of Ann M's thread, I think the scores on the doors are:

OH 3 out of 10
DD 8 out of 10
Me, I suppose I'd take a 6.5 (think it would be higher if OH was a bit happier?).

Someone who knows how to work it out can do the combined family average

Stepson arrives on Sat with girlfriend in tow for 3 weeks, day after he goes home, My Mum, stepdad, Sister, BIL, niece and nephew arrive - first time for all of them, to say I'm excited is an understatement but I'm beginning to feel guilty as we might not be here forever in the long run - who knows???

I absolutely love this time of year, but this year OH still hasn't got over the winter funk, pretty worried about him really

Not the most positive Canniversary in the world but hey ho
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 2:18 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 Years

Maybe its the prospect of the MIL arriving shortly...

Anyway, Congrats on 6 years, and hopefully things will get better yet. Family visits are always exciting.

I will leave it to Oink to say something about it clearly being worth doing as the kid is happy

Last edited by iaink; Jun 2nd 2011 at 2:26 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is I hope everything works out great in the end

Have a fabulous time with family - we also have our first visit from mr m's dad and aunt in two weeks and that should be a good visit. I'm really looking forward to that.

6.5 out of 10 - if that was a Maths test, would you re-sit the exam?
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 10:23 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Maybe its the prospect of the MIL arriving shortly...

Anyway, Congrats on 6 years, and hopefully things will get better yet. Family visits are always exciting.

I will leave it to Oink to say something about it clearly being worth doing as the kid is happy
He's actually more worried about his son coming for three weeks, he's worried about how to keep them entertained

My Mum will be just sozzled in the corner, so no probs there

Originally Posted by ann m
All I can say is I hope everything works out great in the end

Have a fabulous time with family - we also have our first visit from mr m's dad and aunt in two weeks and that should be a good visit. I'm really looking forward to that.

6.5 out of 10 - if that was a Maths test, would you re-sit the exam?
NO! I wouldn't resit the maths test, I'd think I'd done quite well
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 11:18 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute

who or what is DD?
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
who or what is DD?
Darling daughter
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 3:17 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on 6 years in and let's hope it gets better for your OH and therefore better for you.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 2:18 pm

Thanks Steve.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats from me and Mandy as well.

Hope Mr Poff feels happier soon.

I'm getting fed up with work at the moment, it sucks.
Surprised you didn't see me scowling yesterday morning when I drove past as you were walking the dog. Couldn't stop to say Hi as I wasn't driving.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 2:40 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats PP, 6.5 is a definate could do better.
Old May 9th 2012, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

CALL ME!!! We are here for you guys...we miss you
Old May 9th 2012, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

4 years on the 16th of May for us...remember what you did for us Lorraine and Steve ? You were so awesome...you even left tetley teabags for us in our new rental house...the Yellow house of doom lol.....I won't check for a reply Missy I will wait for your call!
Old May 9th 2012, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ThFCg0tBDck

Its really something to see
Old May 9th 2012, 2:18 pm

You have a PM, and will get a phone call by Friday! Lots of love xx