Todays the day

Old Feb 6th 2009, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice
Default Re: Todays the day

A huge congratsSo should I take it you don't regret your move then? It's nice to hear that after the 11 years, you seem really happy with your choice. The additions you found in Canada must make it even more special!
Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

11 years bet its flown by, congrats and best wishes for the future

sorry i was late with this its the snow
Old Feb 7th 2009, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by burton bunch
You deserve a huge:

CONGRATS

^^^^^^^^^
What she said and may you have 11 more, or more!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:59 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

MANY CONGRATULATIONS FROM ME ALSO! Here's to many more
Old Feb 18th 2009, 2:43 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

11 years, that is something to be proud of, many congratulations to you and yours
Terese
P.S are you in a band or group with your saxaphone? ( just being nosey)
Old Mar 26th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Iain!!!! I am approaching my 4th Canniversary now. Although my 4 years were interrupted by a year in Spain :P
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:23 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Todays the day I washed up on these frozen shores. 11 years ago now. Blimey how time flies. Nothing but me and a suitcase, a big squishy bag and my golf clubs back then.

Now theres a mortgage, wife, 2 kids, two cars, 3 saxophones and 4 golf bags. Dont know why I bother with the golf clubs though.
Well, its that day again....12 years now. Nothing much has changed, although the sax count has gone up

(late reply!) yes, I'm in a couple of bands here. The paying one (The Frank Howard Orchestra) has a gig in a couple of weeks

Last edited by iaink; Feb 4th 2010 at 6:32 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:32 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Well, its that day again....12 years now. Nothing much has changed, although the sax count has gone up
How have you survived with lousy bacon, cheese, baked beans, expensive wine, no bisto and all the other necessities of life ?

Congratulations
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:35 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
How have you survived with lousy bacon, cheese, baked beans, expensive wine, no bisto and all the other necessities of life ?

Congratulations
LOL, I like the bacon here (cooked crispy), the local cheese is great (I live in a dairy farming area), I never liked baked beans, dont drink much wine and am not what you would call a discerning consumer, and Bisto IS available here.... I guess I'm just cut out for living here!
Old Feb 4th 2010, 6:55 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, I like the bacon here (cooked crispy), the local cheese is great (I live in a dairy farming area), I never liked baked beans, dont drink much wine and am not what you would call a discerning consumer, and Bisto IS available here.... I guess I'm just cut out for living here!
Once again congratulations.

I take it you're going to stay?

Or have you not made your mind up yet?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:10 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Once again congratulations.

I take it you're going to stay?

Or have you not made your mind up yet?
I cant afford to retire somewhere warmer yet
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:14 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

(late reply!) yes, I'm in a couple of bands here. The paying one (The Frank Howard Orchestra) has a gig in a couple of weeks
Had to re-read that. Congrats ya ode Hitler you
Old Feb 4th 2010, 9:31 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice

Todays the day I washed up on these frozen shores. 11 years ago now. Blimey how time flies. Nothing but me and a suitcase, a big squishy bag and my golf clubs back then.

Now theres a mortgage, wife, 2 kids, two cars, 3 saxophones and 4 golf bags. Dont know why I bother with the golf clubs though.
Ooh that is really funky, congratulations

Edited to add:

I have just seen this, congratulations on getting to your twelfth Canniversary
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

airbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond reputeairbornesapper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon Legree

Congratulations

As for baked beans...a brand called "Graves".....taste the same as good old Heinz...

Iaink....well done to you and yours for hitting the big 12....
Old Feb 5th 2010, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Iaink on 12 years.

Mel.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.