Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

A quick update from the Miggins

A quick update from the Miggins

Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:54 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A quick update from the Miggins

Right howabout at meet at ours on Sat night at 7 pm.We have plenty of room for the kids to be watching a movie and us to chat.

Gill you know where the green water tower is on Mayor Mgrath if you follow that all the way North untill you are opposite Sobeys then do a left and follow that untill you are opposite the junction with Legacy Ridge. Il pm you exactly where we are in there.

Lorraine you could go the same way or follow 13st North all the way up then just do the left.

Be nice to meet you all, when we all get childcare next time we can hit the Sound Garden yehaaa lol.

x Ali
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:06 am

Lozza2302 is an unknown quantity at this point

No problem, will bring a bottle or two or three ha ha, will be great. Ali can you pm me the address i will have to do mayor magrath as 13th is shut from 6th ave.

Look forward to it
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lozza2302
Hi Mrs Miggins,

I have been told about you by my cousin who is way up north in Alberta where it's cold and snows a lot, (she's scottish so used to that). We moved over to Lethbridge in November last year, for many the same reasons as everyone else. We were on our research trip this time a year ago and it all seems to have gone so fast. I am so glad you are staying in Lethbridge, i have thought about this for many months now, and staying is much better than the garbage over there, isn't that why we have all left??????????? It is definantely no bowl of roses this move, it has been very hard and frustrating.

My partner got a job before we came, he is a skilled worker class, the girls started school as soon as we arrived, but i only started work last week. I don't get on with myself and found the constant arguing between me and me a bit hard to bare. I must admit though, waking up to sunshine most days is good and worth the rest of it!!!!!!. As i am in Lethbridge and could use a bit of company maybe you would like to meet up, i work in Taber so it's a bit far to go to the pub, i only work p/t 9am - 2pm so let me know what you think. I hope you have a good holiday, take care and let me know what you would like to do.
Lorraine
hi Lorraine

WElcome to the Bridge - here is the other nutter

Will drop you a PM

Gay
x

Originally Posted by minihaha
Sent you a pm . Hope you can get it ok.
We will defo meet up for a brew im in North Lethbridge in Legacy Ridge.Do you know it or where the North Wallmart is, I virtually live in that Wallmart I do lol.

Anyway will be meeting soon im sure x take care Ali
If peeps are interested to coming over to yours I can go pick a convoy up and they can all follow me if you want - a song has just sprung to mind hahah

Gaynor
x
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:11 am

Hi Gay

Sounds fab, i know the song ha ha ha

Loadsa Luv xxxx
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gay

Sounds fab, i know the song ha ha ha

Loadsa Luv xxxx
Rubber duckies and 10 - 4 spring to mind
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:14 am

sounds about there!!!! I can hear it ringing in my ears ha ha xx
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:24 am

Gay sounds good about the convoy. Might just need one, no one ever has a scooby doo where we live up in the sticks here.

mrs minihaha x

PS whats with the freaky weather today, rain, snow, hail, thunder and lightning oh and a bit of sunshine just totaly weird eh ...
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:29 am

Well as they say,, this is Alberta!!!!!!!! Mad!!!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:44 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Hey what a good idea, was going to say fully booked until saturday

might take the kids to the galt during the day to tire them out.
im up for the night though

Andy says who playing cris

i have just been informed that the weather is my fault, that its showing me all the seasons whilst i am here
4 seasons in one day, oops yet another song coming on....

Gill
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
Hey what a good idea, was going to say fully booked until saturday

might take the kids to the galt during the day to tire them out.
im up for the night though

Andy says who playing cris

i have just been informed that the weather is my fault, that its showing me all the seasons whilst i am here
4 seasons in one day, oops yet another song coming on....

Gill

Henderson Park is miles better than Galt Gardens it has a lovely play area for the kids and really nice walk around the Lake. Please give Galt Gardens a wide Berth unless you mean the Galt Museum wich is nice for a historical look at Lethbridge, but not that inspiring for little ones but a lovely view of the Coulees tho.
Henderson Park is your best bet take a brew and a foot ball itl be nice.
On Sat Pizza Hut do there all you can eat Buffett thing wich is good value for a family. On the right hand side going down Mayor Mgrath.
x Ali
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice
Smile Re: A quick update from the Miggins

Ok Lorraine I introduce you to the site, doesn't mean you have to take over!!

Have to say feel jealous seeing you guys all getting together wish there were some other expats her in Drayton.
Have fun
Fiona
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fionamst
Ok Lorraine I introduce you to the site, doesn't mean you have to take over!!

Have to say feel jealous seeing you guys all getting together wish there were some other expats her in Drayton.
Have fun
Fiona
Thought it was you who lived in Drayton - have now made contact and bugged the s h & t out of Lorraine pity you are not down here and then you could come and join us .

Gaynor
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:38 am

Yep ive bugged Lorraine tonight too for an 1 hr lol. She might just regret saying she wanted to meet some mates here lol.

Shame you cant make it too Fiona. Next time eh .

x mrs minihaha
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:43 am

Hi guys,

Many thanks for bugging me, have enjoyed every bit, wish i had done this months ago and had been crying with laughter rather than coz i was lonely.

Thanks will see you Sat if i can wait that long.

Lorraine xxx
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys,

Many thanks for bugging me, have enjoyed every bit, wish i had done this months ago and had been crying with laughter rather than coz i was lonely.

Thanks will see you Sat if i can wait that long.

Lorraine xxx
Like I said on the phone if you fancy a chat pick up phone to me luv or pop around for a coffee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.