Four years

Old Sep 10th 2015, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four years

Originally Posted by Pizzawheel
Will France even exist when you get to Novo's age? If that jar of fromidable
cracks and spreads it could be the end, invasion of the fromage snatchers style.
I do hope so. Although the way things are going in Europe right now it might be a very different place to when I grew up...same things applies to England too... Have to stay in Canada anyway as that's where my boys are.
Old Sep 10th 2015, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I wanted when younger live in Australia and made a wrong turn and ended up in Canada, never thought in a million years I'd end up in Canada...

I didn't even have a desire to visit Canada at the time....

Happy 4 years.
Little head overrule the big head, eh?
Old Sep 17th 2015, 6:57 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plasticcanuck
Little head overrule the big head, eh?
More to do with the first wife refusing to move to the US. Only had 2 options at the time.

1) Break Up

2) I move

At the time #1 didn't make much sense, so we went with #2.

When your in a cross border relationship someone has to eventually move.

Going to Australia was never going to happen, was just a dream of my younger days.