Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Canada...3 years on!

Canada...3 years on!

Old Oct 10th 2007, 9:13 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Canada...3 years on!

Congratulations on becoming a Canadian Citizen

I just read your post, and had that funny feeling while looking at the screen..

OMG I`M IN CANADA

I still kick myself, we have only been here since Jan 31st 07 (that date is so set in stone) That I still some times catch myself and have that big grin across my face... I`m in Canada and loving it.... Oh and so is hubby and the kids....LOL
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
Congratulations on becoming a Canadian Citizen

I just read your post, and had that funny feeling while looking at the screen..

OMG I`M IN CANADA

I still kick myself, we have only been here since Jan 31st 07 (that date is so set in stone) That I still some times catch myself and have that big grin across my face... I`m in Canada and loving it.... Oh and so is hubby and the kids....LOL

...............So about the time we'll be coming over, (hopefully....if they'll have us),..........you'll be sitting your citizenship tests!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:58 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Great honest post! Congrats on your canniversary.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really niceTom Masters is just really nice

Thanks for all the congrats. It is a lovely feeling when you finally get there and definitely worth the hassle. Good luck

Chris
Old Oct 11th 2007, 3:00 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

What a great post! So refreshing to read a positive, balanced report. Allow me to add my congratulations on becoming a Canadian, and lots of luck to you in the future.