8 Years

Old Jun 15th 2013, 1:36 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default 8 Years

Well I missed the day, it was the second of June and I was walking Johnstone Canyon with my sister who was visiting for Dd's grad.

Somehow my husband and I are still together after the worst year ever and we are making definate plans for the future, one more big move, researching hard on the final destination!

This trip is not for the faint hearted and only the strongest relationships will survive when the going gets rough.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 7:46 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 8 Years

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Well I missed the day, it was the second of June and I was walking Johnstone Canyon with my sister who was visiting for Dd's grad.

Somehow my husband and I are still together after the worst year ever and we are making definate plans for the future, one more big move, researching hard on the final destination!

This trip is not for the faint hearted and only the strongest relationships will survive when the going gets rough.
Glad to hear with all the job ups and downs etc that your still staying strong and good luck with the next big move
Old Jun 16th 2013, 4:57 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

I want to say Congratulations Piff Poff, but am not sure that it's appropriate, so Well Done on Weathering the Storms, might be better. Sometimes a set of situations come along, emotional, death in the family, marriage related etc., and whilst you could well cope with them individually, when they come in a group and you are out of your comfort zone, and defenses are down it can all get to be a bit much. I was heading that way before we moved here. I wish you every success in the next bit heading to your decade! I hope the choices you make will be happy ones.

Last edited by MillieF; Jun 16th 2013 at 4:58 pm. Reason: There is an 'I' in with!
Old Jun 17th 2013, 7:25 pm
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

So agree with your post PP, hope you reach your decision
Old Jun 19th 2013, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Here's to a good year and a clear path of what happens next. You've had some crap to deal with, truly - and you deserve to lift the mood and find a happy place. x
Old Jun 26th 2013, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the future, eight years is quite an achievement!
Old Jun 28th 2013, 2:54 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the next 8 are more settled and happier for you...

Old Jun 28th 2013, 4:16 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone.

I just love Alberta this time of year. My husband is happy for the first time in about 3 years and we have lots of plans and ideas for the future, the shop (garage) gets built in the next couple of weeks and our nightmare reno no longer resembles the house we bought. I'll be really happy when OH does as promised and gets us down to 10 cars, he has a few projects set up for this winter, some of the older projects are going to be sold as is. Going to a classic car auction where everything was below market value doesnt help, he was restrained, but it didnt stop another keeper being bought, apparently, i shall have this one to run as it stands for a couple of years before he does a gasser job to it
Old Jul 1st 2013, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Piff Poff on your eight years in

MJ