7 Months

Old Aug 15th 2014, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Amtobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 7 Months

We have just made 7 months here in Vancouver!

After a very crazy rollercoaster of ups and downs it feels so good to finally be here and settling into Canadian life. In some ways the time has flown and in other ways I can imagine that we've done so much in just 7 months!

We are well on our way with a BC PNP application, hoping to avoid ever having to go through the LMO/LMIA process ever again!!

Work has gone really well and I am so happy with the place I am working. With all the griping about how long things took, in the end I arrived just at the perfect time with a wonderful opportunity in my line of work

We will have our first visitors next month So excited to show our family our new life in BC. Still missing every one immensely but we are sure we have done the right thing
Old Aug 16th 2014, 4:44 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7 Months

How are you liking New West?
Old Aug 16th 2014, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Amtobi is an unknown quantity at this point

We are loving New Westminster

We started out in an airbnb place on Victoria Drive while we were checking out all the options.

We found a new building with a beautiful view of the Fraser River and mt Baker. There is lots to do and it is a very walkable area.

We are finding the location good as it is about half way between where we work.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 5:17 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it. NW doesn't get much love on BE usually but I think it has a lot of positives. Great location, no bridge, history, more affordable etc.