6 years

Old Aug 14th 2014, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

gary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 years

Hi

Took my citizenship oath last week so thats it all done took six years but i did it..

Been a very hard six years , work was never an issue i was always working as i was a plant manager in a Dairy in th the UK , finding work as a supervisor was ok , did 4 years in bakery then the dreaded "westons" then finally back in to dairy where i am happy ..

Two years in my wife said I do not love you any more, ( she was ok but her boyfriend didn't like me very much) so 3 years in divocided , no house , no car , no money living in a studio basement apartment , life was low very low ..

Then i met wife my love, my soul mate and thing turned around , back in a house , better job, surpport and the love of her family , and now no pr cards ..

Hard 6 years but would i change anything not a thing ...

would i go back to the UK ...........never ever in the darkest moments did it cross my mind to go back ..

Gary
Old Aug 15th 2014, 4:48 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6 years

Congrats, sounds like you have been through the mill but you pushed on through and your in a better place with your life
Old Aug 19th 2014, 1:43 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 6 years

Congrats. Glad to hear things worked out for you. I wish you many more happy years ahead!