3 months now....

Old Apr 27th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 months now....

well we've managed the 1st three months with no major issues,
apart from moving rentals from the dire 1st place and the cost of renting 2 houses at the same time, and the fact we can't get credit on the TWP while we wait for the PR.

Loving it here, my parents came out for a suprise visit as i think they where desperate to make sure we where happy and to reasure themselves about what we had done, which was cool.

i've had a couple of wtf am i doing here days, mainly as i'm stuck at home with not much to do while the wife works, must get a P/T job ! but the next day i wake up look outside and smile and realise all the hassle getting here was worth it.

so as i'm at home and therefore don't get much interaction with the human race... if anyone in Kamloops fancies meeting up give me a shout
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:23 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 months now....

Welcome to Kamloops.

Hope you continue to enjoy it here.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

loking forward to the summer and getting ot on the hills n lakes, and horse riding
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:03 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
cheers

loking forward to the summer and getting ot on the hills n lakes, and horse riding
Erin Valley Stables (opposite Eagle Point Golf Club) rents horses out for trail riding, and my business often has clients who want horses exercised or on part lease if you want more commitment. There are thousands of acres of crown land with dedicated horse trails leading out to Campbell and Scuitto Lakes behind my property - a nice place for a ride out.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by R I C H
Erin Valley Stables (opposite Eagle Point Golf Club) rents horses out for trail riding, and my business often has clients who want horses exercised or on part lease if you want more commitment. There are thousands of acres of crown land with dedicated horse trails leading out to Campbell and Scuitto Lakes behind my property - a nice place for a ride out.
excellent cheers for that info. i'll take a look and could well be in touch.

oh and if you ever have anything an 8 year old can do around horses let me know, as she really wants to get involved with them or in her words
"its always been a life long ambition of mine !"
Old Apr 28th 2009, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

We're really pleased for you that it's worked out well and that you're enjoying living in Kamloops!

Hello's to the wee artist in your family!