2 Years in.

Old Sep 20th 2016, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

muners is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 Years in.

The past two years have flown by, still waiting to hear re permanent residency which to be honest is the only downside as we cant really move forward until that is done.

My son is now in grade one and loves it, my wife seems settled and has lots of friends etc so that is all good.

Work have extended my contract in order for me to extend my work permit whilst our PR application is going through, so that was a weight off my mind.

We live in a small town just outside Saskatoon which is great and very friendly.

Looking forward to buying our own house once our PR comes through (fingers crossed) and really settling. Can't see us going back to be honest.
Unless CIC decide they don't want us to stay, then we've shit out.
My HR manager told me the company has had two people have their PR applications turned down in the last three months, this has unsettled me a bit but all we can do is sit and wait, and hope all is good for us.
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 Years in.

Got my fingers crossed for you! You seem to have found a great company to work for, if they are accommodating you by extending your contract.