Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

1 year at 2pm on the 7th of June. And still smiling!

1 year at 2pm on the 7th of June. And still smiling!

Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:05 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default It's a year today........and the Miggins are still smiling :)

I have been thinking about this for the last week or so, what do I write about, when most of you have been keeping up with our journey with my regular postings……………………you know now we decided to stay here, and make a go of it, and luckily in the last couple of weeks my dad’s health improved massively which made that decision all the sweeter, but anyway, with my wobble out of the way now, and my mind straight and settled, here’s my reflection on our first year in Canada.

Logistics
Lots of organization, lots of mistakes made, lots of - “that’s great, they don’t do that in the UK!!!!” and a few moments of I wish I knew what the bloody hell is going on here. Overall though everything has gone well, we are still trying to sell our house but still by living here, we got the kids a great school, so that’s worked out well. Trust your instincts about everything here, when you have decisions to make, and it’s all new fangled because it’s nothing familiar to you, sleep on it and really listen to your instincts.

Had our meds done on Monday, so we are on the last leg of processing although I am waiting for a couple of things to come back reference updates. It will be great to know that’s all done though.

Husband - work he loves it, Canucks laid back attitude does his head in sometimes, but overall he‘s fine with it now. He looks way younger, and is happy. He’s the man I dated 10 years ago a lot of the time, not the soldier finishing 22 years service, who was exhausted and let down. His company bent over backwards to keep us here, and have been brilliant to work for, he does a job he loves and we make sure we have quality time for the 2 weeks that he comes home for now. It took work and communication but it's all coming together now.

Kids.
Master Miggins (6.5) had a bit of an issue with his first school, but that could have happened if we had moved in the UK. Overall the education is excellent, I would highly recommend the catholic schools if you are coming to southern Alberta. He play piano, goes to tae kwon do and is sounding more like a Canadian every day. He’s still the best thing that every happned to us, even if he does say “sure” and “awesome” lots!

Miss Miggins. Happy as can be. She starts school part time in September, can run freely around a play ground without me watching her every move. Has independence that is appropriate. And a big brother who doesn’t feel self conscious to put his arm around her or hold her hand - because it’s what kids do here. She’s the other best thing, and we couldn’t be any prouder of them. Certainly no mental scarring from the move!!!!

Personally……………………It’s been a success. An absoloute roaring success, no doubt about it. But it took work, and most of that was personal, hard and challenging for us individually and as a family.

Nothing prepared me for the immensity of the country, or the warmth of the people. Nothing prepared me for frozen snot and the terrible driving abilities of the average canuck, I couldn’t have dreamed of meeting the solid friends I have got to know over the last year, and I never thought I would be as lucky as I have been to feel the peace I have in myself.

I truly believe from my experiences over the year that if you are a miserable git in the UK, or in an unhappy home life, or place in your own head, Canada will take every weakeness and magnify it, you have to be prepared to change personally if you want Canada to change your life, otherwise you are just packing up your crap and taking it with you. Immigration is not for the faint hearted, those who are unable to reflect and take responsibility for their own happiness and well being or for those who are steadfast in their opinions or attitudes to others. I have found immigration to be about acceptance, of yourself, your capabilities, your new culture and the CICs ability to make a mountain out of a mole hill/screw things up! You have to go with the flow and believe that somehow in the end it will all work out, and so far for myself and my friends it is doing just that - it’s all coming together!

Our lives here are definitely better, but has thrown up challenges that weren’t there before. I have learnt how to enjoy my own company, and be all things to the kids, while trying to hide the guilt of not giving them an extended family. I have learnt that I have to be myself and people warm to me, be anything other than real, human and vulnerable and people can spot it a mile off and smell a fake, so for the first time ever I have learnt to be myself, like myself, and be happy to be me. I have found that being away from the incredibly in your face class system of the UK a relief, not to be given a label here or put in a box that holds any sort of negativity due to my status, class or heritage has been a fresh new start, and as someone who has been an immigrant wherever they have lived, to feel at home in myself and my new country is a huge step towards happiness.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a student, at 30 it’s been quite a challenge, especially as I am a lone parent most of the year. However, I would recommend it!

I mentioned friends earlier, because that has been a key for me in my transition in to Canadian life. Like a wise old bird said to me this week, you have to talk it out when you are a woman, you can’t be locking yourself away, it’s not healthy! And I think she had a valid point. We are lucky here, there are a few of us who are like minded and become close, and like the UK there are a few others who are lovely but you wouldn’t break your neck to befriend as you are just on different pages. And that’s ok. Just because you are expats, it doesn’t mean anything more than that necessarily…..but I have been lucky this last year, and don’t know what I would have done without a couple of them. Also being a student has meant I have got to know lots of Canadians too, and I think it’s really important to do that lol!

The Future
Do I see myself here in 10 years.

Yes I do.

Even when we decided to leave I couldn’t bring myself to leave. And tried everything to persuade myself to go and accept going - but nope it just didn’t feel right.

I would say to anyone in their first year, that when you hit the 6-10 months mark be prepared for a wobble. The holiday has finished and real life kicks in. But when you don’t know what to do, do nothing. Keep talking, keep open minded, and if there is a decision that you keep returning to time and time again, and that you feel relieved every time you make it, well that’s the right one.

That’s all folks!

This is not the land of milk and honey, and it will throw crap at you the same way anywhere will of that I can assure you. I think Canada will offer a life to people that they could only dream of when in the UK, the great outdoors, the great life for your children, the great people, the greatness of the country is all there to be had. But if you aren’t ready to work for it, take the knocks on the chin, make really stupid mistakes, put yourself out of your comfort zone, be accepting, and be completely scared and worried at times, then this, is not the place for you. Canada is not a sticking plaster, it’s real life and it’s us who need to change to make it work.

So that’s it really. I am now off to lock up, turn off the lights and kiss the little miggins goodnight and whisper thank you to them, because they have made this all so much more worthwhile. This time last year I was laying wide awake petrified in a hotel thinking was I mental to have turned by back on everything that I had ever known. Tonight I am going to bed, knowing that I still know very little about anything, but what I do know is I have done the right thing for my children, and I have no regrets for that reason alone. The fact me and Mr Miggins are happy too is a bonus. If I knew in that Gatwick hotel what I know now, I would still get on that plane, I would still allow myself to feel like a freak regularly, to feel out of my depth, to miss people, to hurt, to feel excited and scared and feel alive again, in heart beat - no regrets, I’d do it all again.

Oh yes and Lethbridge it's a gem of a city it really is , but I am not going to lie, I still find it in your face religious at times. Its still like a time warp, I still find it a bloody mission to go anywhere that’s outside Lethbridge worth going to and I will always laugh with me good old mate Minihaha at some of the completely crazy people you meet here -especially on a girls night out. But that’s ok, I am allowed to say those things. After all you can say what you like about a place when it’s your home. And finally I am at home, and a really great little home at that. But like this year has proven to me, with hard work and the right attitude you can make nearly anywhere home - eh?

The Miggins Family xxx

Last edited by Mrs Miggins; Jun 7th 2008 at 6:15 am. Reason: because i can!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:24 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's a year today........and the Miggins are still smiling :)

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
I have been thinking about this for the last week or so, what do I write about, when most of you have been keeping up with our journey with my regular postings……………………you know now we decided to stay here, and make a go of it, and luckily in the last couple of weeks my dad’s health improved massively which made that decision all the sweeter, but anyway, with my wobble out of the way now, and my mind straight and settled, here’s my reflection on our first year in Canada.

Logistics
Lots of organization, lots of mistakes made, lots of - “that’s great, they don’t do that in the UK!!!!” and a few moments of I wish I knew what the bloody hell is going on here. Overall though everything has gone well, we are still trying to sell our house but still by living here, we got the kids a great school, so that’s worked out well. Trust your instincts about everything here, when you have decisions to make, and it’s all new fangled because it’s nothing familiar to you, sleep on it and really listen to your instincts.

Had our meds done on Monday, so we are on the last leg of processing although I am waiting for a couple of things to come back reference updates. It will be great to know that’s all done though.

Husband - work he loves it, Canucks laid back attitude does his head in sometimes, but overall he‘s fine with it now. He looks way younger, and is happy. He’s the man I dated 10 years ago a lot of the time, not the soldier finishing 22 years service, who was exhausted and let down. His company bent over backwards to keep us here, and have been brilliant to work for, he does a job he loves and we make sure we have quality time for the 2 weeks that he comes home for now. It took work and communication but it's all coming together now.

Kids.
Master Miggins (6.5) had a bit of an issue with his first school, but that could have happened if we had moved in the UK. Overall the education is excellent, I would highly recommend the catholic schools if you are coming to southern Alberta. He play piano, goes to tae kwon do and is sounding more like a Canadian every day. He’s still the best thing that every happned to us, even if he does say “sure” and “awesome” lots!

Miss Miggins. Happy as can be. She starts school part time in September, can run freely around a play ground without me watching her every move. Has independence that is appropriate. And a big brother who doesn’t feel self conscious to put his arm around her or hold her hand - because it’s what kids do here. She’s the other best thing, and we couldn’t be any prouder of them. Certainly no mental scarring from the move!!!!

Personally……………………It’s been a success. An absoloute roaring success, no doubt about it. But it took work, and most of that was personal, hard and challenging for us individually and as a family.

Nothing prepared me for the immensity of the country, or the warmth of the people. Nothing prepared me for frozen snot and the terrible driving abilities of the average canuck, I couldn’t have dreamed of meeting the solid friends I have got to know over the last year, and I never thought I would be as lucky as I have been to feel the peace I have in myself.

I truly believe from my experiences over the year that if you are a miserable git in the UK, or in an unhappy home life, or place in your own head, Canada will take every weakeness and magnify it, you have to be prepared to change personally if you want Canada to change your life, otherwise you are just packing up your crap and taking it with you. Immigration is not for the faint hearted, those who are unable to reflect and take responsibility for their own happiness and well being or for those who are steadfast in their opinions or attitudes to others. I have found immigration to be about acceptance, of yourself, your capabilities, your new culture and the CICs ability to make a mountain out of a mole hill/screw things up! You have to go with the flow and believe that somehow in the end it will all work out, and so far for myself and my friends it is doing just that - it’s all coming together!

Our lives here are definitely better, but has thrown up challenges that weren’t there before. I have learnt how to enjoy my own company, and be all things to the kids, while trying to hide the guilt of not giving them an extended family. I have learnt that I have to be myself and people warm to me, be anything other than real, human and vulnerable and people can spot it a mile off and smell a fake, so for the first time ever I have learnt to be myself, like myself, and be happy to be me. I have found that being away from the incredibly in your face class system of the UK a relief, not to be given a label here or put in a box that holds any sort of negativity due to my status, class or heritage has been a fresh new start, and as someone who has been an immigrant wherever they have lived, to feel at home in myself and my new country is a huge step towards happiness.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a student, at 30 it’s been quite a challenge, especially as I am a lone parent most of the year. However, I would recommend it!

I mentioned friends earlier, because that has been a key for me in my transition in to Canadian life. Like a wise old bird said to me this week, you have to talk it out when you are a woman, you can’t be locking yourself away, it’s not healthy! And I think she had a valid point. We are lucky here, there are a few of us who are like minded and become close, and like the UK there are a few others who are lovely but you wouldn’t break your neck to befriend as you are just on different pages. And that’s ok. Just because you are expats, it doesn’t mean anything more than that necessarily…..but I have been lucky this last year, and don’t know what I would have done without a couple of them. Also being a student has meant I have got to know lots of Canadians too, and I think it’s really important to do that lol!

The Future

Yes I do.

Even when we decided to leave I couldn’t bring myself to leave. And tried everything to persuade myself to go and accept going - but nope it just didn’t feel right.

I would say to anyone in their first year, that when you hit the 6-10 months mark be prepared for a wobble. The holiday has finished and real life kicks in. But when you don’t know what to do, do nothing. Keep talking, keep open minded, and if there is a decision that you keep returning to time and time again, and that you feel relieved every time you make it, well that’s the right one.

That’s all folks!

This is not the land of milk and honey, and it will throw crap at you the same way anywhere will of that I can assure you. I think Canada will offer a life to people that they could only dream of when in the UK, the great outdoors, the great life for your children, the great people, the greatness of the country is all there to be had. But if you aren’t ready to work for it, take the knocks on the chin, make really stupid mistakes, put yourself out of your comfort zone, be accepting, and be completely scared and worried at times, then this, is not the place for you. Canada is not a sticking plaster, it’s real life and it’s us who need to change to make it work.

So that’s it really. I am now off to lock up, turn off the lights and kiss the little miggins goodnight and whisper thank you to them, because they have made this all so much more worthwhile. This time last year I was laying wide awake petrified in a hotel thinking was I mental to have turned by back on everything that I had ever known. Tonight I am going to bed, knowing that I still know very little about anything, but what I do know is I have done the right thing for my children, and I have no regrets for that reason alone. The fact me and Mr Miggins are happy too is a bonus. If I knew in that Gatwick hotel what I know now, I would still get on that plane, I would still allow myself to feel like a freak regularly, to feel out of my depth, to miss people, to hurt, to feel excited and scared and feel alive again, in heart beat - no regrets, I’d do it all again.

Oh yes and Lethbridge it's a gem of a city it really is , but I am not going to lie, I still find it in your face religious at times. Its still like a time warp, I still find it a bloody mission to go anywhere that’s outside Lethbridge worth going to and I will always laugh with me good old mate Minihaha at some of the completely crazy people you meet here -especially on a girls night out. But that’s ok, I am allowed to say those things. After all you can say what you like about a place when it’s your home. And finally I am at home, and a really great little home at that. But like this year has proven to me, with hard work and the right attitude you can make nearly anywhere home - eh?

The Miggins Family xxx
Hi Mrs Miggins!

Thank you for your great post,

So pleased everything is working out for you and your family and here's to another 10 years
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1 year at 2pm on the 7th of June. And still smiling!

Thank you Mrs Miggins for your reflective and encouraging post. I've been following your story, and am so, so happy for you and your family I'm going to keep iyour words handy so I can remind myself it's all worth it when I feel wobbly in the months/years to come.

Many congratulations on your Canniversary

Maggie x
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Mrs. M A must read for all those about to make the move.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

Great post!

We've been here a year today too, and it's not always been easy either!

We came over on my fiance's BUNAC, with me as a visitor. We're still being processed by CIC, but my fiance has now been sponsored for PNP so fingers crossed we'll hear something soon......I don't think there's too many of us Aug 2005 AORs left!!

It's meant I've not been able to work at all, which with no kids is a challenge in itself. I have made some great friends (all expat?!?), who have helped us through the wobbles, and kept me sane.....well almost!!

One thing is certain in all this though. I have never once wanted to go back to the UK. Sometimes the frustrations with the immigration process make you wish you had never started it, but I would never want to live anywhere else now, so fingers crossed we'll get our PRs soon!

Good luck for the future Mrs M, and with the house move.....we're moving house on Tuesday......decided Okotoks wasn't for us and now heading closer to the big city!!

Little D
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:03 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic post Mrs Miggins (had the hairs on my arms standing up and made me all warm and fuzzy)

Moving to a country where often we know no-one, we new immigrants have to pull our socks up and get out there. It is definitely key to how your new life will get started and you will reap the rewards.

Remain postive and when any knockbacks come your way, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and soldier on. After all, we have made one of the biggest life-changing decisions when we chose to emigrate. Treat it as an adventure. Nothing in life is final, we all have the power to make changes. If house, job, location doesn't suit these can be changed. Be prepared not to like everything all at the same time. It's a process of adjustment which may need to be tweaked here and there.

Well done Mrs M and family because despite having difficulties, you laid everything out on the table, thought long and hard, and made adjustments to your new life plan. Give yourselves a lovely big pat on the back, you deserve it

HAPPY 1ST CANNIVERSARY

Last edited by Cookie; Jun 7th 2008 at 1:08 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:30 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy first Mrs_M.

I sincerely hope it is first of many (nine more at least).

I am so pleased it has all worked out for the best for you and your OH.

Congratulations on coming through a really tough time.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Fantastic post Mrs Miggins (had the hairs on my arms standing up and made me all warm and fuzzy)

Moving to a country where often we know no-one, we new immigrants have to pull our socks up and get out there. It is definitely key to how your new life will get started and you will reap the rewards.

Remain postive and when any knockbacks come your way, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and soldier on. After all, we have made one of the biggest life-changing decisions when we chose to emigrate. Treat it as an adventure. Nothing in life is final, we all have the power to make changes. If house, job, location doesn't suit these can be changed. Be prepared not to like everything all at the same time. It's a process of adjustment which may need to be tweaked here and there.

Well done Mrs M and family because despite having difficulties, you laid everything out on the table, thought long and hard, and made adjustments to your new life plan. Give yourselves a lovely big pat on the back, you deserve it

HAPPY 1ST CANNIVERSARY
Couldn't have put it better myself

Mrs M, a great post and well worth reading - thank you for sharing with us. You've certainly had an eventful first year but you've survived - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - think you'd agree you're a far stronger person now than when you left the UK.

Lynne

Last edited by Beastie; Jun 7th 2008 at 3:16 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:22 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY 1ST CANNIVERSARY

Your post was excellent and gives many of us the true picture! I have read your recent posts, shall we go home, we are, we're not.... and to be honest had completely lost where you were at.

I think some people make the move thinking that it will cure what ever problems they have in UK, which will never be the case, same daily **** different scenery.

My OH has been here for 3 months now, we have had plenty of challenges already, children and I remaining in the UK and the pressures that put under us. Am just here visiting for 10 days have to return next week to send container etc. Children and I arrive in August.

I have had to deal with everything, including the house not selling, we had to change our plans and have now rented a very small house in Bolton, Ontario, not what we dreamt of doing, but it was either go small here, or throw in the towel. We needed to be able to cover UK as well. Although we are going to rent our house out, just want to be able to pay the mortgage should we need to.

I was hoping not to have to work, but I will need to do somethng part-time, just to give us some spending money. The one aim of this was to give the children more freedom and independance, something I have never felt comfortable doing in the UK.

My advice to anyone doing this? Be open minded and aware that it is different here, that it will not solve your problems, far more likely to cause quite a few rows!

Is it worth it.....I think so.

So, well done Mrs M thank you for sharing your experience, and here's to the next 10 years.

Charlie
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

A beautiful reflective post - thank you so much for composing that M.

What a bunch of little Miggins stars you all are

My heartfelt best wishes to you for the future
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

shazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins

Logistics

Kids.

The Future

Yes I do.

That’s all folks!

The Miggins Family xxx
Hi Mrs Miggins,

HAPPY CANNIVERSARY AND CONGRATULATIONS on being here in Lethbridge a year!!!

Loved what you wrote, I felt very Gloria Gaynor reading your post, The song 'I will survive' playing in my head.

Shazza 151
Old Jun 7th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mrs Miggins I am glad its all worked out well for you.

Its my 2 year anniversary tomorrow!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

The Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really nice

Happy Canniversay Mrs M A great post - very honest and so informative to all those moving out here.

We've been out here 5 months and totally agree with your comments
CONGRATULATIONS
The Broady's
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!!

Happy 1st Canniversary
Yoong
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:22 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Informative and reflective post which strikes a cord with many I am sure.
Glad to hear that you have made decisions about where you want to be and I want to wish you all the very best with that.
Good luck for all of the Canniversary's yet to come!
Lorraine G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.