Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

SQL Server Developer position in Vancouver, BC

SQL Server Developer position in Vancouver, BC

Old Aug 15th 2016, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of
Default SQL Server Developer position in Vancouver, BC

Hey guys,

Is anyone moving over that has SQL Server experience. I am looking to fill a 15 month term (salaried) position with Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC). It comes with full benefits included staff discount and equipment loan so you can enjoy all BC has to offer without having buy things like tents, snowshoes, etc.

You can email me directly at <snip> and I will try to check in on this post too. After 10 years in Canada, I don't check it all that often any more!

Allie

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 15th 2016 at 7:26 pm. Reason: Email address removed
Old Aug 17th 2016, 4:07 am
Just Joined

matyasinbc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SQL Server Developer position in Vancouver, BC

Hi Allie, I have sent you a message on LinkedIn as your email is no longer visible. Have a great day!
Old Aug 18th 2016, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of

Great Matyas, I have sent you an email.

Allie
Old Nov 18th 2016, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Brain007
Good Luck with your job appliactions...
hope you'll find good out of all..
#Brain
Thanks Brain. We hired someone a couple if months back and he is fabulous.