Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

UK Qualified Scaffolders needed in Vancouver, BC!

UK Qualified Scaffolders needed in Vancouver, BC!

Old May 7th 2014, 3:06 am
Just Joined

Safetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK Qualified Scaffolders needed in Vancouver, BC!

We are a Scaffolding Company here in Vancouver. We have a couple of UK Scaffolders and families due to arrive on LMO's (works visas) in the next few weeks and are also sponsoring them for PNP (Perm Residency). We are interested in sponsoring at least 2 more Scaffolders immediately and have the paperwork in place to do so. We pay good salary and health and dentist benefits for employee and family. Also relocation costs. Advanced ticketed Scaffolders only with at least 10 years experience. (will consider part 2 with extensive experience) if anyone has any questions about Canada/Vancouver and trades/scaffolding or PNP/immigration just post and I will do my best to answer....
Thanks!!
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

teddybear38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Qualified Scaffolders needed in Vancouver, BC!

Hope this goes through l currently work in Moray Highlands Scotland l am 55 years old and have been a scaffolder all my life l am looking for a new venture for myself and family and l think u may be it am l what u still need.
My ticket states part 1 and 2 but also says NVQ but have trained most people that l have worked with

Last edited by teddybear38; Aug 20th 2014 at 12:48 pm. Reason: adding qualifications