Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Truck mechanics - Canada

Truck mechanics - Canada

Old Sep 19th 2010, 9:14 pm
Prince Albert SK

handyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the rough
Default Truck mechanics - Canada

This is a call for any Truck mechanic,s who may be thinking about moving from UK to Canada, I work for a company who are looking for some mechanics for a new shop we are opening in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
I work for the said company and moved from UK to Canada, i have been with the company for coming up 4 years.
I have been asked to see if I can get any interest as no one local seems interested.
Please PM and I will give the company name and web site and you can go from there.

Old Sep 29th 2010, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

LEONAR2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Truck mechanics - Canada

hi handyandy
im leo can you give me the information what company are hiring mechanic

thank you
leo
Old Sep 30th 2010, 1:51 am
Prince Albert SK

handyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the roughhandyandy is a jewel in the rough

PM sent to leo
Old Oct 17th 2010, 2:39 am
Prince Albert SK

This post has had many views but only one reply, that just about sums up this section of this forum, waste of space.
As a company, my employer now has many positions for truck mechanics across Canada not just the one in the first post.
for this section of the forum.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 11:38 am
Just Joined

30.331 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Handandy,Can you give me the information on the company hiring mechanics,i have the red seal mechanic cert and class 1a licence,30.331
Old Oct 17th 2010, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

frazer483 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi andy
could you send me the info please.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:48 pm
Prince Albert SK

Very odd the only reply,s i get are from persons with no posts this is there first post, almost like employment agent company.
All posts PM
Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Truck mechanics - Canada

Originally Posted by handyandy
Very odd the only reply,s i get are from persons with no posts this is there first post, almost like employment agent company.
All posts PM
Thanks for the reply Andy.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 1:53 am
Prince Albert SK

So 30.331 do you want to know what the company name is, or was i right with my employment agents.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 7:48 am
Just Joined

So 30.331 do you want to know what the company name is, or was i right with my employment agents.
Handyandy,I can assure you iam not an employment agent,i have a pr application made to london awaiting medicals and i havent accessed your message yet ,should be able after this post,30.331
Old Nov 8th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

spanners is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a call for any Truck mechanic,s who may be thinking about moving from UK to Canada, I work for a company who are looking for some mechanics for a new shop we are opening in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
I work for the said company and moved from UK to Canada, i have been with the company for coming up 4 years.
I have been asked to see if I can get any interest as no one local seems interested.
Please PM and I will give the company name and web site and you can go from there.

hi there, i have sent you a pm, thanks, Andy Spanners.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:50 pm
Just Joined

ukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really nice

hello mate can you send me some info if that job still going? cheers.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 2:12 pm
Sun Seeker

evans4190 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there im currently living in the uk and working as a mechanic i work on vans and cars at the moment, but am very intrested in moving to canada in the next 12 months i am qualified to level 2 IMI in vehicle maintenance and repair, hopefully i could be of assistance thanks regards Ian.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

anniepony is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I just found this post, I put a thread on the other day about my OH who is a bus / truck mechanic with over 20 years of experience, including RAF working on anything and everything and we are looking to move to Saskatchewan. Could you let me know if they are still looking for people and contact etc.
Many thanks
Old Nov 10th 2011, 2:53 am
Prince Albert SK

Havent been here for some time, lost interest in the site with 1600 + view and 14 replys, still looking for techs, PM me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.