Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Theatre nurses wanted in Vernon BC

Theatre nurses wanted in Vernon BC

Old May 17th 2011, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about
Default Theatre nurses wanted in Vernon BC

We are in desperate need of theatre nurses in Vernon Jubilee Hospital in Vernon. the pay is good, $10,000 relocation expenses and help with PNP which will get you Permanent Residence in as little as a couple of months. I have been working here for 2 years and the hospital is very friendly, the theatre staff are extremely friendly and supportive. However we are constantly shortstaffed due to retirement and mat leave, so I'm doing my bit to help get more staff. If you want to know more, contact me. Vernon is a fab place to live. Excellent climate for summer sun and amaxing skiing. We love it here!
Old May 27th 2011, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Des and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Theatre nurses wanted in Vernon BC

Is the hospital looking for experienced theatre nurses, I am general nurse having worked in oncology, stroke and research. We're moving to Canada shortly - we have just become permanent residents and I need to start looking for jobs.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

FOGGY1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, do you need experience? I have never done this type of work before but I am allways looking for a new career :-)

Darren.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 6:37 am
Just Joined

nurseonduty is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shonaoconnor
If you want to know more, contact me.
I am interested to know more shona. i was trying to look for mail options so i can contact you but i can't find one. I registered only today.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

Hi

You can contact me on [email protected]
Old Aug 11th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

We do need nurses with experience as we need nurses who can work independently within a short period of time. We do not have enough staff resources to train nurses from scratch and also do not have a program for this. There is a possibility that the hospital would fund you to do the OR course if you have a couple of years experience already.

I think 2 years post qualification OR experience would be the minimum required. We have nurses who will be retiring in the next couple of years, so our need will be ongoing.