Reload this Page >

Shipbuilding, Aerospace & Defence Jobs

Shipbuilding, Aerospace & Defence Jobs

Old Jan 1st 2012, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

dontfencemein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipbuilding, Aerospace & Defence Jobs

Hi All,
If you have experience in any of the following for job openings in the very near future with interviews available in the U.K. mid Feb 2012 then please get in touch and I shall supply you with more info.
Happy New Year, could also be Happy New Job in Canada, Nova Scotia primarily, if you have any of the following, experience in Shipbuilding-All disciplines, Engineering, Ocean Technology, Aerospace and Defense, Information Technology and Life Sciences.

Cheers
P.S.Sure that this is posting in the right place, no doubt be told otherwise if not
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

barryd1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipbuilding, Aerospace & Defence Jobs

hi
iam a experienced crane operator/lifting foreman and i am considering moving to canada can you send me a email address i will forward my cv across to you.
kind regards
barry
<snip>

Last edited by Sue; Jan 2nd 2012 at 8:08 pm. Reason: Phone number removed for privacy
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

princeway is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dontfencemein
Hi All,
If you have experience in any of the following for job openings in the very near future with interviews available in the U.K. mid Feb 2012 then please get in touch and I shall supply you with more info.
Happy New Year, could also be Happy New Job in Canada, Nova Scotia primarily, if you have any of the following, experience in Shipbuilding-All disciplines, Engineering, Ocean Technology, Aerospace and Defense, Information Technology and Life Sciences.

Cheers
P.S.Sure that this is posting in the right place, no doubt be told otherwise if not
Hi there, I've got 24 Years experience in Defence Aerospace Engineering, presently in all aspects Av,Elec,Mech and Prop. I'm extremely interested on hearing more on the subject.

I'm unable to contact you as this is only my second post.

Princeway.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 12:42 am
Just Joined

Hi Princeway,
contact through my website at [email protected]

Cheers
Old Jan 5th 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all

Hi All,

Cheers
Hello,

Thanks for posting this. I've sent you an email to the address your provided in your other post.

Many thanks,

Niobii
Old Jan 5th 2012, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

cc521 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Shipbuilding, Aerospace & Defence Jobs

Hi,

I have just joined so cannot send PM yet. I am very interested in your post having over 16 years experience in Defence/ IT. I will email the address you gave above.

Kind Regards

Chris
Old Jan 5th 2012, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Chris,
I have sent you a reply on your email.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi not sure if i recieved any email, so if you have can you ref your ex-pat name.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Niobii
Hello,

Thanks for posting this. I've sent you an email to the address your provided in your other post.

Many thanks,

Niobii
Old Jan 6th 2012, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all

Hi not sure if i recieved any email, so if you have can you ref your ex-pat name.

Thanks
Sorry, I didn't log back on but hopefully you have figured out by now that the emails you were receiving yesterday were from me - Claire! Thanks.
Old Jan 19th 2012, 12:07 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

PM sent!
Old Jan 23rd 2012, 3:01 am
Just Joined

Have replied

Originally Posted by kazbob
PM sent!