Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

jonnytest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

We are a Scaffolding Company here in Vancouver and are finding it v difficult to get good experienced workers. We have a couple of English Scaffolders and families due to arrive on LMO's in the next few weeks and are sponsoring them for PNP. We are interested in sponsoring at least one more Scaffolder immediately and have the paperwork in place to do so. Probably need 2-3 more after Christmas. We pay good salary and health and dentist benefits for employee and family. Also substantial relocation costs. We will want any prospective employee to come over to meet us on a fact finding trip as we want to make sure that they will both suit us and also be happy here. Both English guys that we have on the way did this... Most of our work is in the movie industry but we are expanding into all areas. Advanced ticketed Scaffolders only with at least 5 years experience need apply. Good company to work for . Just get the job done... Contact [email protected] Checkout www.pcrscaffold.com. Oh yeah... if anyone has any questions about Canada/Vancouver and trades/scaffolding or PNP/immigration just post and I will do my best to answer....

Last edited by jonnytest; Oct 6th 2008 at 2:55 am. Reason: Should have put this in before....
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Default Re: SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

Oh Yeah... If I can help anyone with advice about Canada/Vancouver/PNP /Immigration and Construction Trades/Scaffolding just post and I will do my best to answer.....
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

vancouvervilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonnytest
Oh Yeah... If I can help anyone with advice about Canada/Vancouver/PNP /Immigration and Construction Trades/Scaffolding just post and I will do my best to answer.....
Hi Johnny

I arrive in Vancouver on Sunday and already have my permanent residency but I need to find employment. I know that you said that you need experience scaffolders but I am unfortunately not experienced in scaffolding. I am however willing a hard worker and willing to give anything a try. If you need the help then let me know.

Thanks

Chris
[email protected]
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:03 am
Just Joined

Hi Chris,

I just took on an Aussie GIRL yesterday as a labourer ! I may very well be looking for someone next week again.

Are you fixed up with somewhere to stay when you arrive ? Family with you ? Drive ? You can drive for 3 months on English licence.. Construction Experience ? I am away down in the States this week but will be back in Van by the weekend and will figure out how we are fixed .... Just remembered that next Monday is a Bank Holiday here...
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Hi Chris,

I just took on an Aussie GIRL yesterday as a labourer ! I may very well be looking for someone next week again.

Are you fixed up with somewhere to stay when you arrive ? Family with you ? Drive ? You can drive for 3 months on English licence.. Construction Experience ? I am away down in the States this week but will be back in Van by the weekend and will figure out how we are fixed .... Just remembered that next Monday is a Bank Holiday here...
Hi Johnny,

I'm re-joining my Canadian girlfriend who lives here so will be coming back to my old place at Granville and 14th. I have a British license but i lived in Brighton for many years and worked on the railway so didn't drive much. infact i've never had a car. Never really needed one.

I did some gneral construction work for a general builder for 6 months last year. but it was small time. Only two of us on the job and I was new to the game so a lot was spent standing around waiting for some dirt to fall so i could sweep it up!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

servechilled is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am looking to relocate outside of the uk and have worked in VC before, I have sent you my details via email and am waiting a reply. looking forward to hearing from you
We are a Scaffolding Company here in Vancouver and are finding it v difficult to get good experienced workers. We have a couple of English Scaffolders and families due to arrive on LMO's in the next few weeks and are sponsoring them for PNP. We are interested in sponsoring at least one more Scaffolder immediately and have the paperwork in place to do so. Probably need 2-3 more after Christmas. We pay good salary and health and dentist benefits for employee and family. Also substantial relocation costs. We will want any prospective employee to come over to meet us on a fact finding trip as we want to make sure that they will both suit us and also be happy here. Both English guys that we have on the way did this... Most of our work is in the movie industry but we are expanding into all areas. Advanced ticketed Scaffolders only with at least 5 years experience need apply. Good company to work for . Just get the job done... Contact [email protected] Checkout www.pcrscaffold.com. Oh yeah... if anyone has any questions about Canada/Vancouver and trades/scaffolding or PNP/immigration just post and I will do my best to answer....
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:39 am
Just Joined

SERVECHILLED I did not get your email.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 1:41 am
Just Joined

I can say now that there must be a mass exodus about to happen from Britain as I am now getting 3 contacts / emails / calls a day from UK. People just surfing the net trying to get out. I am now inundated with job applicants and have had to draw up a generic reply....
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

I can say now that there must be a mass exodus about to happen from Britain as I am now getting 3 contacts / emails / calls a day from UK. People just surfing the net trying to get out. I am now inundated with job applicants and have had to draw up a generic reply....
What's the Generic Reply??

I think that will be the case Johnny. When I left there were tons of projects put on hold or cancelled so loads of builders and trades were laid off.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

servechilled is an unknown quantity at this point

SERVECHILLED I did not get your email.
Hi Sorry its [email protected]
Old Sep 25th 2009, 8:30 am
Just Joined

darrenolsson is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been looking to move to canada for sometime, l am an advanced scaffolder with 18 year's experience. My experience exists of working foreman up to supervisor level on a number of contracts from housing sites to brigde's/tunnel's, motorways and recently power station's. Please can you forward me your vacancies available.

Mr Darren Olsson
Old Sep 26th 2009, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

lee1lionel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.

I am looking for employment for my husband who is an electrician with 8 years experience. You did say you can give advice on the PNP prodgramme for those in trade. I have sent you an email. We have been looking for a job for my husband for 2 years online in canada and has been unsucessful. Just don't know what next to do.

Look forward to hearing from you

Email address id [email protected]
Old Oct 12th 2009, 11:57 am
Just Joined

robking99 is an unknown quantity at this point

rob king, am looking for knew chalenge
we are willing to relocate ,need to know ins and outs. please reply at your leasure. ok...............
Old Oct 13th 2009, 10:15 am
Just Joined

welshknight is an unknown quantity at this point

Any HSE required?

[email protected]
Old Oct 13th 2009, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

robking99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

Originally Posted by robking99
rob king, am looking for knew chalenge
we are willing to relocate ,need to know ins and outs. please reply at your leasure. ok...............
does this meen that you are know longer looking for applicants if so i will look else wear.rob.............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.