Job Advert

Old Apr 27th 2016, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

mahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Job Advert

Hi guys,

Hope I've got the right section!. I've got an interesting job opportunity open up at the company I work for, a British & Irish foods and goods importer.

This is an entry level position for sales support and will include the following roles:

Provide excellent customer service to all new accounts
Secure new business
Help with the promotion of new product ranges
Help with the maintenance of the website
Salary is competitive (given it's entry level) and progressive, there is a good commission structure and you will get a delightful staff discount on wholesale British goods to bring home

So if anyone is a determined and driven individual, looking to work in a fun and close knit work environment, please get in touch.

Valid work permit required, ideally PR or Citizen as it is unlikely but not impossible that this role would help an IEC user. Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Thanks,

Last edited by mahdawg; Apr 27th 2016 at 6:32 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2016, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Advert

You'd probably be better off asking a mod to move this to the "job offer" part of the board.

Sounds like a nice job . Shame it's entry level .
Old Apr 27th 2016, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

mahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond reputemahdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shirtback
You'd probably be better off asking a mod to move this to the "job offer" part of the board.

Sounds like a nice job . Shame it's entry level .
Thankfully, someone has kindly already moved it for me ha

Yeh, there was a chance of a non entry level position opening up here (which I was also going to post), but unfortunately plans changed. Still, I thought this might be a good position for a new grad or someone's kids here anyway, as who better to sell British goods than British people
Old Feb 6th 2017, 6:28 am
Just Joined

MDeegee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,I'm new to this forum,is this job still open? Thanks.
Old Feb 6th 2017, 9:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MDeegee
Hi there,I'm new to this forum,is this job still open? Thanks.
Highly unlikely as it was posted nearly a year ago, but as above, it says you need to be work authorised for it - seems from your other post you're not yet?
Old Feb 6th 2017, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Highly unlikely as it was posted nearly a year ago, but as above, it says you need to be work authorised for it - seems from your other post you're not yet?
Highly unlikely, but not impossible! Actually this job opened back up as of today, as the previous person (a good friend of mine) decided that Canada wasn't for him and is heading back to London soon.

But yes, you do have to be eligible to work in Canada as there is no hope I/my company would do sponsorship.

And if you are eligible to work here then send me your resume
Old Feb 6th 2017, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

MDeegee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mahdawg
Highly unlikely, but not impossible! Actually this job opened back up as of today, as the previous person (a good friend of mine) decided that Canada wasn't for him and is heading back to London soon.

But yes, you do have to be eligible to work in Canada as there is no hope I/my company would do sponsorship.

And if you are eligible to work here then send me your resume
Thanks so much for the reply.I am not eligible to work in Canada so can only apply if I'm being sponsored. Therefore the role will not be suitable.
Old May 13th 2017, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

madhatta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Did you get someone for the job? I am looking into moving out to Ontario as my brother has been out there for 5 years and is sponsoring me. If the position is still open, could you send me more info?
Thanks
Marc

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 13th 2017 at 10:39 pm. Reason: Email address removed
Old May 13th 2017, 10:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madhatta
Hi,
Did you get someone for the job? I am looking into moving out to Ontario as my brother has been out there for 5 years and is sponsoring me. If the position is still open, could you send me more info?
Thanks
Marc
Hi, I've removed your email address, please don't post personal info on the forum. BE is a public forum, so it will be picked up by every spambot out there, but the OP can contact you via BE if they wish.

Has your brother already applied to sponsor you? I'm sure you know that he can only sponsor you if you are his only relative. But if that is the case, processing times for sibling sponsorship is currently around 3 years, so unless the application is well underway (it didn't sound like it was from your last thread), you might be a little premature in job hunting for a position like this that would need you to have PR (or some other kind of work authorisation such as an open work permit).

HTH, and good luck with it.

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 13th 2017 at 10:47 pm.
Old May 16th 2017, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Apologies, I completely forgot about this ad. Sadly this position is filled, but should you be eligible to come to Canada I have a warehouse position (temp work until you find something better), and an office administrator (accounts receivable/customer service) that I'm happy to look at candidates for.

If you or anyone else for that matter is interested, just let me know!