Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Oracle Forms and/or Java Developers

Oracle Forms and/or Java Developers

Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of
Default Oracle Forms and/or Java Developers

Hi All,

I work for Sierra Systems in Vancouver and I am looking for Oracle Forms Developers and Java Developers for our Victoria office - if you are able to start in March 2011, have confirmed permanent residency or an open work permit, please private message me and I will send you my email address. I am sorry but I am not able to consider people who are not authorized to work in Canada - I cannot assist you in getting a Visa and will not be going through the LMO process.

Sierra Systems is an exciting, dynamic and growing professional services company. Founded in 1966, we provide management consulting, systems implementation and managed services to an enviable list of clients in a wide range of industries including state, provincial and local government, health, justice and energy. We are proud to employ approximately 1,000 employees in 13 markets including: Austin, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Los Angeles, Olympia, Ottawa, Regina, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg and a development center in Romania. For more information, please visit www.sierrasystems.com.

Thanks,

Alison Oxton
Old May 5th 2011, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

Faisal2021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oracle Forms and/or Java Developers

Originally Posted by allie2
Hi All,

I work for Sierra Systems in Vancouver and I am looking for Oracle Forms Developers and Java Developers for our Victoria office - if you are able to start in March 2011, have confirmed permanent residency or an open work permit, please private message me and I will send you my email address. I am sorry but I am not able to consider people who are not authorized to work in Canada - I cannot assist you in getting a Visa and will not be going through the LMO process.

Sierra Systems is an exciting, dynamic and growing professional services company. Founded in 1966, we provide management consulting, systems implementation and managed services to an enviable list of clients in a wide range of industries including state, provincial and local government, health, justice and energy. We are proud to employ approximately 1,000 employees in 13 markets including: Austin, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Los Angeles, Olympia, Ottawa, Regina, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg and a development center in Romania. For more information, please visit www.sierrasystems.com.

Thanks,

Alison Oxton
Hi Alison Oxton,

How are you ?

Can you help me to have a permanent residency or an open work permit in Canada ?

I hold's a B.Sc. in Computer Science with 2 years Experience in IT.

I hope to hear from you soon.