Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Looking for Driver and Engineer

Looking for Driver and Engineer

Old Nov 3rd 2012, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

KellyPatrese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Driver and Engineer

McHewel company is looking for tow-truck driver and engineer for delivery and installation of portable wind energy generator McHewel. The electricity generation capacity (often called nameplate capacity) of the turbine is 70 kW. The Uprise Portable Power is optimized for operation in environments with low, steady, or gusty winds. What makes this new turbine stand out is the fact that it can literally fold itself back into a container the size of a standard 40′ ISO shipping container and be driven to its destination with a tow truck. The machine is portable. This feature increases accessibility to remote regions at low transportation costs, and incorporates a self-erecting and automatic lay-down feature. Set-up is simplified, requiring no permanent site improvements, cranes or specialty technicians. It can be installed in few hours and in its installation process must take part only one person. Contract for 5 months. Fixed salary+traveling expenses.
I welcome interested candidates and referrals to email me at [email protected]