Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:00 am
Just Joined

Caoimhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice
Default Re: FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Hi
I have sent you a PM
Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caoimhin
Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
Hi Kevin,

Can you just clarify for the sake of anybody reading - will you only consider those who already have a visa and are work authorized, or are you happy to go through the LMO process etc to hire a foreigner?

Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:15 am
Just Joined

The company can provide LMO's. But they have'nt been easy to get. so won't matter if your in Canada or not, but it's up to you to fly yourself here. But please note only experienced formwork/shuttering carpenters need apply. Thanks.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

robertmhealy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kevin,

My name is Robert Healy. I have 9 years formwork experience in London(UK). I am a qualified carpenter with papers and am currently working in the construction a gold mine in Northern Ontario. The job I am working on at the moment is starting to wind down in the next month. My current visa is valid for another 9 months and it is easy for me to extend my visa for another year after that.

Regards
Robert Healy
[email protected]
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

sean kirk is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for a new adventure with my young family, shuttering carpenter with more than 5 years, worked and lived in Holland for five years so used to new adventures. happy Christmas and New Year!!
Will go into more details once we have confirmed this could be a option.

Regards

Sean kirk
Old Dec 28th 2011, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

kitkatb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kevin ,
Very interested , Im Shaun , Experienced Joiner , 2 years in Germany doing formwork , mostly staircases and then Bridge work in Berlin , a year in Belgium as well as UK experience ..oh and 2 years in BWI years ago . Currently looking for work in either Oz or Canada /would need lmo .

Thanks
Old Jan 25th 2012, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

To all, if interested in the position please leave an email for contact. Thanks.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

manpat is an unknown quantity at this point

are you still wanting shuttering carpenters and are there any age restrictions iam i have 25 years experience
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

shannadore is an unknown quantity at this point

My name is Nick and I have 20+ years' experience as a formwork carpenter.

I have many years experience working with both Peri, Doka, Titan and RMD kwickform for decking, walls and staircases. I also have the ability and experience to work from drawings.

For the past 7 years, I have worked as a Formwork supervisor and was responsible for allocation of men and materials to several sites. I am used to working as part of a team to delivery projects on time.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Toni1912 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are this positions still opened?
Old Aug 31st 2012, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Toni1912 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know some other LMO company that hires carpenters?
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

shortone2 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, only just joined this site and coming over in march,i have 30 years as carpenter ranging from shuttering to 1st fix and secondfix,looking for 6 months work, i have references if you are in a position to use my services please email me thanks for reading regards tony
Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:50 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

This thread was originally started 18 months ago and the OP has not been around for a while, therefore it's time to bring it to a close.