Reload this Page >

Class 1 Truck Drivers : Cattle / Grain / Flat Deck Wanted LMO's Available

Class 1 Truck Drivers : Cattle / Grain / Flat Deck Wanted LMO's Available

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

happydj is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Class 1 Truck Drivers : Cattle / Grain / Flat Deck Wanted LMO's Available

Hello,

NOTE: I have been asked to advertise these jobs for the company I'm currently working for. I have been a member of British Ex Pats for a long time now and I've experienced a couple of different companies during my time here in Canada. I am pleased to say the company I am currently working for is the happiest I've been while I've been out here. So while I am writing the following, I thought it's only right to let you know I'm currently working there as a Class 1 Cattle & Super B driver.

We are currently looking for Class 1 drivers with experienced preferred in hauling Cattle and/or flat deck.
We are happy to hear from those without much experience but are willing to learn.

We are based in Lethbridge, Alberta.

From the business side:
- LMO's available
- Immediate starts available
- Help and support ensuring you get settled when you arrive
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed Minimum Earnings
- All the perks of a large fleet but a family business so your treat like an individual

From my PERSONAL side:
As I've mentioned, I've worked for various companies and while each of them have there good and bad points, I am happy to say I am happy where I am now. I believe for those who are coming to Canada for the first time, for me personally the number of days away from home and only being paid a mileage was a huge shock. Not only to myself; but also for a number of friends. Currently, I am home at least every week. Usually, I get 2 days off a week - and even though they aren't always the weekends, they accommodate my time off requests as best as they can. I also get additional money for loading and unloading Cattle (which many companies don't pay for) so I find that a nice perk of the job which soon adds up on multiple loads. I think there are good and bad points about many companies (truck driving) - however as I stated, I'm very happy where I am now.

If you would like to know more information, or to file your interest - please send me a PM with the following information:

Your name
Your age
Contact information
Amount of experience (driving and also type eg. Cattle, Fridge etc)
When would you be looking to come to Canada

I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

spike938 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Class 1 Truck Drivers : Cattle / Grain / Flat Deck Wanted LMO's Available

Hi Happydj
i'm new to this site and am interested in driving jobs in canada , i have tonnes of experience in the uk and driving in europe , my main goal is just see the country and if i can get paid to do this even better , i'm not looking to become a resident of canada at this time , just drive for a few years there.

my driving experience is in the following fields

been class 1 driving since 1995
Ex british army
im now 38 years old
driven , Fridges , curtains , flats , grain tippers , flour tankers , shipping containers , bulk waste and i'm ADR trained and drive petrol tankers currently.

I do hold a CPC ( transport managers Qualification ) and have ran my own haulage company before

Im not sure how to navigate this site so not sure if this will go as a pm or general message but i can give you contact details etc no problem

i just want to know how to get the ball rolling , ive read some of the posts on here and am not sure where to start

look forward to hearing from you soon
Old Oct 16th 2012, 6:56 am
Just Joined

nicholasacallow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Class 1 Truck Drivers : Cattle / Grain / Flat Deck Wanted LMO's Available

Originally Posted by happydj
Hello,

NOTE: I have been asked to advertise these jobs for the company I'm currently working for. I have been a member of British Ex Pats for a long time now and I've experienced a couple of different companies during my time here in Canada. I am pleased to say the company I am currently working for is the happiest I've been while I've been out here. So while I am writing the following, I thought it's only right to let you know I'm currently working there as a Class 1 Cattle & Super B driver.

We are currently looking for Class 1 drivers with experienced preferred in hauling Cattle and/or flat deck.
We are happy to hear from those without much experience but are willing to learn.

We are based in Lethbridge, Alberta.

From the business side:
- LMO's available
- Immediate starts available
- Help and support ensuring you get settled when you arrive
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed Minimum Earnings
- All the perks of a large fleet but a family business so your treat like an individual

From my PERSONAL side:
As I've mentioned, I've worked for various companies and while each of them have there good and bad points, I am happy to say I am happy where I am now. I believe for those who are coming to Canada for the first time, for me personally the number of days away from home and only being paid a mileage was a huge shock. Not only to myself; but also for a number of friends. Currently, I am home at least every week. Usually, I get 2 days off a week - and even though they aren't always the weekends, they accommodate my time off requests as best as they can. I also get additional money for loading and unloading Cattle (which many companies don't pay for) so I find that a nice perk of the job which soon adds up on multiple loads. I think there are good and bad points about many companies (truck driving) - however as I stated, I'm very happy where I am now.

If you would like to know more information, or to file your interest - please send me a PM with the following information:

Your name
Your age
Contact information
Amount of experience (driving and also type eg. Cattle, Fridge etc)
When would you be looking to come to Canada

I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.

Hi Happydj
I am not too sure if I have got to grips with this site so I will message you on your email that is listed on your profile [email protected], if you don't receive the mail maybe you could point me in the right direction to relay my info to you as a driver.
Thanks
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

Cranemanpen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i am very interested, i am coming over to Calgary at the end of January
Old Jan 11th 2013, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

eddie1864 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you give me some information this job i have experience driving flat beds
Old Jan 20th 2013, 12:56 am
Just Joined

ericdraven32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi im a class 2 driver with adr i gained all my quals through the army im looking to start a new life in canada with my fiance im hard working and dont mind a challange i will work hard to achive my goals and im loyal honest and hard working just looking for someone wholl give me that chance regards john
Old Jan 20th 2013, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

eveshamlad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi happy, do you still have the vacancies? I've got experience in flats and grain. I'm single and want to move asap
Old Jan 20th 2013, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

jocko258 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im looking to move to canada full uk truck licence 10 years exp .,, any advice etc ...
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:44 am
Just Joined

Bambalina is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Happydj.
I am a new user to this site, and as such, it will not let me PM you or email you!
I am interested in hearing more about the company you work and are advertising for.
I am currently in the UK. I spent the past 4 years hauling livestock for an Ontario based company, and the previous 9 years driving class 1 in the UK.
I have a clean AZ Ontario Licence, and a current MB work permit.
I am very interested in hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

spike50 will become famous soon enough

hi there, im also new to this site so cant pm you ,
i have 20 yrs experience doing spain and the rest of eu,
loads of experience with flats , fridges , and most other things ,
if you can email me that would be great
thanks , chris

Last edited by spike50; Feb 4th 2013 at 12:02 pm. Reason: speeeling
Old Feb 7th 2013, 9:14 am
Just Joined

ladytrucker105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There ive just seen your post and as im very new to this site it wont let me private message you as i havent put any posts on here ..but i am very interested in the job you have just said about though
Old Feb 7th 2013, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

spike50 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ladytrucker105
Hi There ive just seen your post and as im very new to this site it wont let me private message you as i havent put any posts on here ..but i am very interested in the job you have just said about though
i pmd him the samw dayas i saw it but no reply , maybe away from internet. still waiting tho
Old Feb 7th 2013, 1:46 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry folks ... but the OP hasn't been back on BE for a few months so I am going to close this thread.