Canada

Old Oct 11th 2017, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

spoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nice
Default Canada

Hi all, Got this email and thought I would share for anyone interested in working in Canada.

I have no information other than this and have no connection with the company but thought it might be of interest someone.

Hi Keith,

We are an Employer who will be attending the Jobs Expo in London on October 20, and in Dublin on October 21, 2017. We are going to these events in search of Experienced Articulated Drivers, who are interested in immigrating and settling in New Brunswick, Canada.

Since you have pre-registered, we are reaching out to see if you are looking for Employment as a Professional Driver and are interested in immigrating to New Brunswick? If this is the case, we would like the opportunity to view your CV in advance and any applicants who’s skill set matches our hiring criteria will be contacted for an interview during the Expo.

If you’re interested please email your CV to [email protected] .